Forget all about me

Your POV:

You walk to your class early in the morning, wanting to work but secretly hopping that Vernon would be here so that you could talk a bit with him before class started.

You stopped in front of the door when you heard this voice. Not any voice, but HIS voice. This deep voice you were in love with. You opened the door...

- He...

He was there standing next to his desk and there was this girl looking at him laughing softly... "dating ban hum? I see that must be a dating ban...". You went to your sit and putted on your headphones because you couldn't bear to hear him. It was frustrating and irritating!

- Y/N! hey can you hear me?

- Forget about her Vernon, see she's working!

- Yeah that must be it...

You heard him saying that, you've heard him too well. You were now furious at him. How could he not try to talk to you?

Then you went back to work, it was much more important to work than have him with you.

Then MinJi came in class. She looked tired and you could tell she cried a big part of the night because her eyes were puffy and red. Poor darling, that must've been hard, but now they both must go forward in their life. The8 came right after her looking joyful as always.

- Yo ladiiies! How are you MinJi? You slept well?

- Well let's say I did, and you?

- Yes, quite well. Do you want to go grab something to eat at the end of the class and we go out to breath a bit?

- Yes, I need some fresh air!

Then the teacher came in and said:

- Students please be quite the class is about to start.

The time passed quite quickly and then you went out with your friend.

- MinJi, this morning, I saw Vernon singing with a girl... Are you sure they've a dating ban?

- Yes, that's true, The8 came to me this morning to tell me he was sorry, but he couldn't talk to me anymore.

- Yeah, I see... I'm a bit disappointed in Vernon, I taught he would try harder to talk to me, but no he gave up after a second...

- I see, but well, let's not think about that anymore, let's live our life as much as we can and enjoy it fully!

- Yeah let's cheer up!

And then holding hands with her, you went back in class. You met Vernon and The8 outside the class talking and laughing. You passed just in front of them ignoring them as much as you could and same did MinJi.

Time flied; the day is now over. You went back to your room and started studying. As you were working you fell asleep deeply on your desk after such a long day filled with emotions. After an hour a strong knock was to be heard on your door.

- Aish, who's there?

You went to open the door, a familiar face appeared...

- What are you doing here?

- Hey Y/N, what's the matter?

- Nothing just hurry I need to work.

- I wanted to tell you that I was sorry.... Hum...

- Sorry about what actually? Breaking my best friend heart? Or maybe because you're not supposed to approach girls but seems to me like you don't care about the rules...

- Wow, wait! I'm sorry for MinJi okay, I never knew The8 would act this way... I'm sorry I've hurt you. What can I do to be forgiven?

- Never show in front of me or my friend again.

Right after that you slammed the door and changed into sport clothes to go and run and get your anger out. In front of your door, Vernon was still here.

- Wait Y/N, I'm sorry !

- Don't appear in front of me ever again. You are not supposed to talk or be with a girl anymore! Now leave me alone.

After that you went out running under the rain, full of anger.