Here and Now

As your best friend was still explaining to you how the group works, you asked her to make you listen to one of their songs. She said "ok" and then she started a song named 아주 Nice (Very Nice). It was good you liked it. But then....

- SSSSTTTTOOOOOPPPP, you shouted as loud as you could.

-WHAAT?? WHYY?? Min Ji said scared to death by your scream.

- The voice..., You started to say but then you realise people were watching us.

- The voice what? you just scared me as hell and the only thing you tell me is "the voice"!

- Wait, it's not funny I'm as scared as you are... the voice I heard in my dreams is in that song...

- WHAT??? now it was her turn to scream.

-Shhh, people are watching us.

-Which voice was it, Oh My God I'm so exited.

- Please replay the song I need to know who's voice it is.

- OK, she replied as she was replaying the song.

You started to focus on each voice trying to recognize the one you've heard before.

- Wait... go back a little bit, you whispered while she was doing as you asked, here it's this voice, the same special voice tone I heard not long ago..., you were smiling of happiness because the mystery was finally over.

- Wait... the voice you heard was Vernon voice?

- Well I'm pretty sure it's his voice.

- WOW!!! she said her eyes widen,it's unbelievable...

- What's so unbelievable?

- Y/N, you don't get it, t means you were meant to be with Hansol! Oh My God!!!

- Wait who's Hansol?

- Oh Lord! I just told you Vernon and Hansol are the same person.

- Oh sorry!

- Good news for you, they are coming today in our school.

- Oh shit! please tell me it's a joke.

- No it's not and I'm so happy because MingHao will come too!!!

- Who is MingHao? You asked completely lost with all those names

- It's The8, my favourite member. Gosh I already told you, you should start to know that... By her voice you knew she was a bit disappointed in you, but well it can't be Helped because you have no memories of names.

Lunch Time

When it as lunch time, you went to our usual table to eat. We started to eat when suddenly everyone started screaming (mostly the girls). You were confused when you remembered what Min Ji told you in the morning. Seventeen was coming now. You were afraid of all the noise and everything.

- Min, I'm going now I can't stand all this, it scares me.

Before she could reply you were already out of her sight. You were running in the corridors even though it was forbidden. You bumped into someone.

- I'm sorry, you said in English (it's your maternal language)

- It's ok. Are you hurt? A deep voice ask in English.

At first you were surprised but then you let a small scream out when you realised it was THE voice.

- Yes thanks. You answered and then you ran somewhere else to calm down. Your heart was beating hard. You were in total confusion and shock.

The afternoon passed quickly. You were on your way out of the classroom when Min Ji screamed you name to get your attention.

- Yes what's the problem? Everyone was looking at me. Look at those stupid people, with their stupid faces.

- Wait for me please.

What is she kidding me or what. She's making fun of me. How dare she scream like that. She knows how much I hate to get the whole class attention.

- You want to die. Stop screaming like that.

- Ok, but wait for me.

- Hurry I'm tired I would like to take a shower before starting my homework.

- I'm coming.

You started to walk next to each other. In those moments you were cherishing your friendship with Min Ji.

- Hey Ji, I was upset, but you know that I like you a lot even when I'mmad at you!!!

You took her hand and started running to your room. When you arrive in front of it you smacked her on the cheeks and then she left. You were happy because she was precious to you.

Well now let's take a shower then I'll go eat something while studying...

Taking a shower calm you down, your mind was now clear andempty.

- Ok whay am I going to eat?? Youlook quickly inside the cupboard all you see it's ramyeon, so you decided to eat that.

Yummy!!! I love ramyeon!!!

You started your work but suddenly you heard someone knocking at the door, so you stood up and walked to the door to see who it is. I'm sure it's Min Ji she's gonna ask me for help again... Pfff!

You opened the door and saw...

It's not very long but I'm very busy these days so it's gonna be hard for me to update. Well I hope you'll enjoy the new part. Please don't forget to vote and tell me in the comment what you think of my story.
Love y'all!!!