Falling in Love?

Vernon POV

I tried to unlocked the door but it was blocked. I started knocking because I was sure it was my room, probably one of the member came in for a prank or something else. I heard someone coming to the door and unlock it. I saw a sleepy girl, she has her hair in front of her face. A pen in her hand she lift up her head. I didn't recognized her at first.

- Sorry, you must have made a mistake it's not your room. She said with a sleepy voice. It's cute, she is so cute. Wait what am I thinking? I'm stupid! Pabo!!!

- Hum, well I'm sorry I see I disturbed you while you were working. I'll be going now. Good night!

I smiled like a stupid. I bowed and went back to my room.

I came in smiling and Dino looked at me confused.

- Hyung?

- Hum...

- What's going on???

- I just saw an angel!

- What the hell are you saying??

- I just saw the prettiest girl ever!

- But who?

- The girl next door.

- Did I see her already?

- No, I don't think so.

- Well if she makes you smile like that I wanna see her and thank her, Dino said with a big smile on his face.

I wished I could see her again... An angel!!! How can someone be so seductive and attractive???

I suddenly felt sleepy so I laid on my bed and closed my eyes...Angel... Dino came in my room and started to sing Adore U. And it was annoying.

- Dino can you just stop? Damn it's annoying!

- Hyung I don't wanna sleep!!!

- I wanna sleep let me be please! Gosh! Go back before I call JeongHan hyung and your mum will have to make you sleep.

- No please don't call JeongHan, arraseo I'll go to sleep now. Good night hyung!

- Night' Dino!

Then he went out of the room and I could finally go back to my thoughts and then I feel asleep.

Y/N POV

You woke up in the morning realising that You saw Vernon just before going to bed. He was so handsome. But well you had to put yourself together and just act as he doesn't have any effects on you. It's gonna be hard! Suddenly someone knocked at the door.

<knock knock>

- I'm coming! You shouted as you walked towards the door and opened it.

- Good morning princess how are you? Did you sleep well?

- Yes MinJi I slept well thanks for asking. And I'm well too. How about you?

- I'm good too. Quite impatient to know who, in Seventeen, will be our classmates!!!

- Who do you want as our classmates?

- The8 for sure! Then Vernon for you and also Woozi because I think he's cute and also the Chinese prince, Jun!

- Oh by the way Vernon is in the room next to mine. You said that casually as your best friend as her eyes wide open.

- What? You got to be kidding me?

- No I'm not. Why would I?

-Oh My God! You're so lucky!!! But wait, how do you know?

- Yesterday night he knocked thinking it was his room, so I just assumed that he was next door.

- WOW! I envy you, so lucky girl!

- Well normal. Let's go before we get late in class.

- Yup!