"I'm not the one who just got crushed under a large pile of bricks." I muttered as we helped each other stand.
"Ready to go and get ourselves killed?" Five nodded and we walked over to where Lila threw Luther out of the house, finding Allison choking on her breath whilst Luther begged her to fight whatever my sister had done to her.

"You looking for us?" Five asked with a cocky smirk and Lila looked at us.

"You little turds." She spat and I smirked slightly.

"Is that any way to speak to your big sister and brother-in law?" I asked and Lila growled.

"Let's dance." Five spacial jumped us into the house and Lila followed. My movements were considerably slower and so were Five's, but it was 2 against 1. Unfortunately, we weren't winning. Lila kicked Five back and I tried to punch her, but she spacial jumped behind Five, shoving him towards me. We continued to fight as all three of us received and delivered painful blows. I managed to restrain Lila with my powers and Five grabbed her, but she escaped and spacial jumped onto the counter.

"Careful now, you are going to tire yourselves out." She panted and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"How are you doing this?" Five asked and Lila chuckled.

"Well, anything you can do, I can do better." She smiled, picking up a frying pan. Five grabbed my hand and spacial jumped us to the barn. Lila made it there just after us, pretending to throw the pan, causing Five to spacial jump behind her. She turned and actually threw the pan, hitting him on the head.

"Why didn't you tell me you had abilities?" I asked her carefully as she walked towards me.
"I could have helped you, Lila."

"No, you would have tried to turn me against our mum." She threw a punch and I let her hit me.

"You're right. I would have. Because she's controlling you, Lila. Just like she tried to control me." She hit me again.
"Lila, please."

"Shut up." She grabbed my shirt and threw me behind her, causing me to roll against the floor, crashing into Five, who groaned. Five tried to sit up, but Lila stood on his throat.
"Doesn't feel so good, does it?" Five choked and struggled and Lila looked at me.
"I was going to kill you first, Y/N. Make him watch. But I just realised it will be a lot more fun making you watch him die."

"Lila, listen to me." I whispered, reaching for the knife that was pressing into my lower back.

"Eat shit and die." Five rasped and I managed to grab the knife.

"I'm sorry for everything, okay. I'm sorry for this." I pulled the knife out and cut the back of her leg that was planted on the ground, causing her to cry out and Five managed to push her off of him. We all got off of the floor and I held the knife out in front of me.

"Come on. Let's end this thing." Five spoke, glancing at me as we both got ready to fight.

"No. This isn't going to be quick. You are going to suffer for what you did." Lila panted.

"Lady, I got no idea what you're talking about." Five muttered and I relaxed myself, putting my hand over one of Five's.

"Ronnie and Anita Gill." I muttered and Lila looked at me in shock.

"Means nothing to me?" Five looked at me in confusion.

"1993. East London." I sighed and Lila nodded.

"You hog-tied then and you shot them in the head." Lila whispered.

"The flower merchants." Five mumbled.
"They were your parents?"

"They never did anything to anyone." Lila spat.
"They didn't deserve to die like that."

"You're right, alright? But we killed a lot of people over the years. It was all just a job. Nothing personal." Five explained.

"Nothing personal? I've killed a lot of people and it's always personal." Lila glared at us.

"That's why you're not cut out to be an assassin." I whispered and Lila pulled a knife from her boot. Five pushed me behind him slightly, stepping back.

"Wanna bet your life on that?" Lila challenged.

"You wanna blame someone? Blame the Handler. She faked the kill order." Five explained and Lila looked at me.
"We agreed to keep our mouths shut and Y/N's name was kept out of the reports... which I never understood until now."

"You?" Lila looked at me.

"I'm the one that pulled the trigger." I looked at my sister.
"It wasn't until I saw you a few days later that I realised what we had done. The Handler faked it so she could get her hands on you. A new perfect little soldier. My replacement."

"Bullshit." Lila shook her head.
"I saw the kill order. AJ Carmichael ordered it and Five carried it out."

"Why would he carry out the kill order alone if he already had a partner?" I asked and there were tears in her eyes.

"Lila, listen to what I'm telling you, okay?" Five asked softly.
"The Handler gave us that kill order and she came on the job too. Which she had never done before." Lila looked at me and I nodded.
"You're Commission. You know execs never goes on jobs, but that day in London, she was there. Ask yourself why."

"Stop trying to muddy the waters." Lila said weakly.

"She never cared about your parents, Lila. She was looking for you." I sighed.