25

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Let's get back to the alley. Think if those guys come back you'll be able to stop us getting hit?" Five asked and I gave him a small smirk.

"Deflecting bullets is basically my speciality, remember asshat?" I put my hand on Five's shoulder and he looked at me, before teleporting us off the roof and back into the alley.
Police sirens wailed as they went past and I let go of Five's shoulder as he looked up.

"Did you see that?" I looked at him in confusion.
"Someone in that window, they moved away as soon as I looked up, and look at all that equipment."

"Let's go and pay them a visit." Five took my hand and got us inside, before we walked up the flight of stairs and knocked on the door. The door next to us opened and the man leaned forward slightly.

"What do you want?" He asked and Five stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Hi, we're selling encyclopaedias for our youth group. I was curious if-" He shut the door on us and I looked at Five.

"Encyclopaedias? That's the best you could come up with?" I smirked and he glared at me slightly.

"Shut it." He teleported inside, leaving me on my own, before I heard a scream from inside. The door opened and Five smiled at me.

"M'lady." I scoffed and walked inside, seeing the poor guy freaking out.

"How'd you do that?" He asked pointing a butter knife at us.

"Don't really have time to explain." Five sighed and I closed the door.

"You from the pentagon? Huh?" Five stepped forward and he stepped back.

"Definitely not." I smiled.

"CIA? FBI? KGB?" The guy listed and Five looked at the table with a coffee pot on it.

"Is that fresh?" He teleported over, causing the guy to scream again.
"Y/N, you want one?"

"Sure, but stop being an asshole and scaring the poor guy?" I looked at the hyperventilating man and sighed, before moving over to Five and taking a cup of coffee from him. He walked past the guy and I took a drink, humming.
"You're gonna hurt yourself, if you're not careful." I held up my hand and the knife flew across the room, landing safely in the palm of my hand, before I placed it down. The man looked at me with wide, terrified eyes.

"Is this Columbian?" Five asked, talking about the coffee.

"It's-uhm- it's my own blend." The guy managed to say and I picked up my cup again, moving to the main room, whilst Five looked around and I noticed a few articles on the walls, all about Aliens.

"You ever heard of Area 51?" Five asked and I shook my head, sitting down on one of the couches. I let myself relax a little, hoping a few minutes of comfort would stop my body from hurting so much.
"Roswell?" The man began to laugh slightly, moving around.

"Hot damn! Woo! See, I always knew we weren't the only ones!" He stepped towards me.
"See, Eleanor thought my head wasn't screwed on tight, but it's all true, yeah? UFOs, crop circles..."

"Well the truth is out there." Five grinned.

"Five." I warned.

"No, no, no, no, no. The truth- its-" The man walked past me and towards Five.
"It's right here. In front of us." He gestured towards Five and I turned to look at a few of the articles.
"Tell me, why is it always an anal probe?"

"Get any closer and I'll melt your brain." Five smirked and I turned my head to glare at him.

"He needs a little space, yes. I'll be over here." The man backed off.

"All those contraptions on the roof, you built them, right?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure did." He smiled.
"Yeah, I've been tracking anomalies in the atmosphere. Just waiting."

"Impressive." I muttered as Five looked at his equipment.

"Waiting for what?" Five asked and they man pointed at us.

"For you... for all of you." Five and I exchanged a look and he cleared his throat.
He explained how three years ago the first 'alien' appeared in the alley. Over 3 years there were 5 energy surges, a bright blue light and someone appeared.

"Did you get a good look at any of them?" I asked and he nodded excitedly.

"The first one and uh, then the big sensitive one." He nodded.

"Sensitive?" Five repeated.

"He cried a lot, kept coming back to the alley, sat around for hours calling a woman's name. Uh... Allison."

"Luther." Five muttered and I nodded.

"Yeah, he wasn't the only one. The others came too, off and on over the years looking for each other, but they stopped coming."

"My family is alive." Five looked at me with hope in his eyes.
"Shit. I think I stranded them here. Now listen to me..." Five moved towards the man and he stumbled back on to the couch next to me.

"Elliott. My name's Elliott!" He spluttered, crawling over the back of the couch and Five moved in front of him.

"Whatever, we got 10 days to find them and save the world. Now we need your help to do that." I sighed, he couldn't just ask nicely, could he?

"You... my... you know what? I, Uh, I thought this mugshot looked like arrival number four." He held up a piece of paper he took from a drawer and I got up, before moving next to Five.

"Diego." I looked at the picture.

"So that's helpful?" Elliott asked carefully.

"You have no idea." Five smiled.

"We should find him first, he owes me $10." Five gave me a short glare and I smiled at him.
"I'm joking, lets go and get your brother."