49

Y/N's P.O.V.

Lila redirected Vanya's attack and I ducked behind the stone wall. When I looked up again, there was no sign of any of the Hargreeves siblings.
I moved back over to Harlan and he looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"I need to go and help the others, okay?" He shook his head and grabbed my wrist.
"Harlan, they're in trouble and you're going to be okay, I promise." I smiled at him.
"I'm going to come back for you, okay? Don't go with anyone that isn't Vanya, me or your mom." He nodded his head and let go of me, letting me go back over to the window and climb out of it. Lila was nowhere to be seen, giving me a chance to run over to the house.

"Come on, on your feet." I heard Five say as I made it into the house and I ran into what used to be the dining room.

"You're both alive, good." I sighed as Five helped Luther up.

"Delores, you're okay." Five muttered, smiling ever so slightly.
"Where's the kid?"

"He's safe, for now." I nodded.

"What the Hell was that?" Luther asked, looking around.

"She must have redirected Vanya's energy wave." Five shook his head.

"I didn't know Lila could do that. I would have said-"

"I know." Five interrupted me and a pile of bricks fell from where Luther came through the ceiling.
"Look out!" Five pushed us both back and I fell onto the ground as the bricks landed on him.

"Five!" I crawled over to him and began moving the bricks, but he wasn't moving. Luther helped me, before standing up and looking behind me.

"What are you?" Luther asked and I turned to see Lila with a murderous look in her eye.

"Someone who wants to kill your brother and my sister." Lila glared at me, as I looked up from next to the pile of bricks. She kicked me hard in the ribs and I fell back against the bricks I had already moved.

"That's understandable. Y/N can be pretty bitchy and Diego can be a lot to handle." Luther reasoned and I sat up to glare at him a little.

"Yeah, I was talking about Five." Lila replied.

"Him too." Luther nodded and I coughed weakly.
"But, unfortunately they're all family, so you're shit out of luck."

"Lila, please." I looked at her.
"Leave then out of this." I pulled myself to my feet.
"Just take me."

"Y/N, no." Luther looked at me.

"The big oaf is right, Y/N. No." Luther tried to punch her, but she caught it with ease. Luther struggled, trying to free is fist, but Lila wasn't even trying.

"How is this possible?" Luther groaned and Five's hand moved from under the bricks. I tried to free him, Luther being the closest thing to a distraction at the moment.

"Gotta believe in yourself, big boy." Lila replied before throwing him through the front of the house.
"You know, when I pushed the bricks off the roof, I was hoping to crush you. I was hoping to give your husband a much more painful death, but I suppose I can kill you painfully instead." I raised my hands and Lila did the same, but she was quicker, throwing me back against the wall.
I groaned, closing my eyes and letting my head drop slightly, hearing her come closer.
"Don't go anywhere. I'm coming back to kill you." She whispered and I could feel her breath on my ear, before she walked out. I could hear shouting from outside, before the bricks moved slightly and Five groaned.

"You bastard." I muttered, forcing myself to crawl over to him as Five struggled to sit up.
"Five?"

"Shit that hurt." Five groaned and took my hand as I pulled him out of the pile.
"You okay?"