36

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Alright, first off I wanna say I'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing." Five sighed.
"But the real kick in the pants here is that we brought the end of the world back with us."

"Oh my God. Again?" Klaus groaned and we all looked away awkwardly.
"All of you knew? Why am I always the last one to know about the end of the- oh my God my cult is on a be so pissed." Klaus laughed.
"Five! I told them we had until 2019!"

"We have until Monday. That's 6 days." I sighed.

"Is it Vanya?" Klaus asked, taking a drink.

"Klaus!" Allison scolded.

"What! It's usually Vanya!" Klaus defended.

"Do you two have any leads?" Vanya looked at us and Diego handed him the file.

"Yeah. We have one." Five handed it to Allison and she opened it.

"Holy shit. Is that dad?" Allison asked as Klaus and Vanya leaned over to see.

"That's him?" Vanya asked.

"Yeah." Diego answered.
"And he's standing on the grassy knoll."

"Diego, Y/N and I have been trying to talk to dad about what exactly this means. So far we've got nothing." Five explained.

"Not nothing. We know he's planning to kill Kennedy." Diego added.

"Maybe." I gave him a short glare.
"But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion."

"It could be Kennedy, it could be something entirely independent." Five sighed.
"But we know something changes in the timeline and we have to make it right again."

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to fix it if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asked.

"Oh, come on. Do the math." Diego scoffed.
"We know dad is doing some shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. We know he's on the grassy knoll in 3 days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do."

"Find Dad." Five nodded.

"Kill Dad." Diego said at the same time and we all looked at him.

"None of us are supposed to be here, right?" Vanya asked.
"I mean, what if it's us? Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?" Klaus shook his head and Allison took a long drink from the bottle of gin she was cradling.

"Diego has been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald." Luther pointed out.

"And you're working for Jack Ruby!" Diego retaliated.

"Allison has been very involved in local politics." Klaus sighed.

"Okay, you started a cult!" Allison pointed at Klaus.

"I'm just nanny on a farm. I don't... have anything to do with... all of that." Vanya looked at me.

"Well maybe you do and we just don't know it yet." Allison suggested and Diego whistled loudly.

"Listen to yourselves. Everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy." He announced and I groaned.
"That can't be a coincidence. Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, Dad is on the grassy knoll and Klaus..." Diego looked at his brother, who was playing with his hair.
"Klaus is doing something weird and pervy, but probably related." Diego took a breath.
"Clearly, we were all sent back here for one reason. Saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy." Everyone started arguing and I looked at Five, but he just looked lost.

"Shut it!" I yelled at the top of my voice and everyone looked at me.
"You all die, okay? We were there. We saw it. And I want to forget it, but I can't. Neither of us can. We saw Russian nukes vaporise the world we all of you in it in a war that never happened until we brought it here." I looked at them all, just tired of the arguing and tired in general.
"Hazel gave his life to save us, so you need to all shut up and listen to us. And if you won't listen to me, listen to Five."

"I don't know if the things we've experienced here are all connected. I don't know if there's a reason for anything. But dad will. We need to talk to him before everyone and everything we know is dead." Five sighed.

"Okay, I'm out." Luther got up and iced towards the stairs.

"Did you even hear us, Luther?" Five asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. Yeah. I did. I heard a 58 year old man who still wants his daddy to come and fix everything for him." Luther bitched and I rolled my eyes.
"Well, you can count me out. I think it's time we all grew the Hell up."

"Luther." Everyone but Five and I groaned and Diego chased after him. Five spacial jumped onto the stairs, in front of his brothers.

"No one leaves until we figure this out." Five looked at him, not expecting to be picked up and thrown off the stairs. Five disappeared before he hit the floor and I groaned when he didn't pop back up again. Luther walked out and I knew I couldn't stop him, but Diego went with him and hopefully with that single braincell they share, they couldn't get themselves into too much trouble.

"I guess that makes me the babysitter." I sighed and Vanya looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Five is 58 years old?" She asked and I sighed, nodding my head.
"I thought we were all the same age? How old are you?"

"I'm 51 and yes, technically we were all born on the same day, but we worked for a time travelling agency and it's complicated." Vanya nodded her head.

"You know, I could really go for some tacos right now. Allison?" Klaus offered.
"Tacos?"

"Shouldn't we wait?" Allison giggled.

"You know those guys. It could take forever for them to bro it out." Klaus grinned.
"Vanya? Y/N? Tacos?

"Is there any way tacos are going to cause the end of the world?" Vanya asked carefully.

"It's unlikely." I muttered, knowing Klaus was going either way.

"There's only one way to find out." Klaus snapped his fingers excitedly and Vanya smiled a little.