33

Y/N's P.O.V.

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked as we ducked behind the car.

"We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time." Diego whispered and I raised an eyebrow.

"What the Hell is he talking about?" Lila asked in confusion.

"Find the old man and get out fast." Five deadpanned.

"That's what I said." Diego bitched and I rolled my eyes.
"On me." Diego moved forward and Lila looked at us.

"After you." I shook my head and followed Diego, glancing back at Five, who looked pissed. A few seconds later they came over and we kept low as we went over to the building.
We made it inside and into the party now all we had to do was blend in and find Hargreeves.
It shouldn't be too hard.

"Delores, here." Five handed me a glass of champagne and linked his arm with mine as we walked around. He had his own glass and we were earning some rather amusing looks from the other guests.

"I don't see dad anywhere." Diego muttered as Lila stood by his side, smirking at me slightly.

"Just keep your eye out for the Majestic Twelve." Five muttered and I thought back to the picture he had shown me of the men.
"Y/N and I got the upstairs. Diego, try not to do anything too stupid." Lila giggled and I narrowed my eyes at her as Five pulled me away from them.

"What did you say to her before we got in here? You looked pretty mad and she hasn't stopped grinning since." I muttered, before bringing the glass up to my lips.

"I told her I didn't trust her or believe her innocent act. I don't know what your connection is with her and I'd like you to tell me and maybe make this a little easier on me, but-"

"It's complicated." I sighed and he nodded.
"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." He gave me a small smile.
"I trust you." We put our glasses down before going up the stairs and making sure it was clear. Five held out his hand and offered me a smile.
"Ready to go and spy on a secret organisation my adopted father may or may not be a part of?"

"Born ready." I smirked and took his hand before he teleported us into a closet. It was a little cramped, but at least we didn't make any noise on our arrival.

"The president is continuing to make inquiries into Roswell and other crash sites, gentlemen. And as you know, we cannot allow him to get his nose into our business." Someone explained as Five and I looked through the gaps in the closet door at the meeting.
"I've confirmed the motorcade will be turning left on Elm Street. We'll have our people in place."

"Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill timed." Another voice said and Five and I exchanged a look.

"It's going to be a turkey shoot." Another voice said and one of the men turned to face us.

"Dad?" Five whispered almost silently as the man picked up a poker for the fire, stepping towards us. I stepped back and pulled on Five's hand slightly, but he didn't move. Hargreeves was looking right at us, although he couldn't actually see us, but we could very clearly see him. He was quick, stabbing the closet door with the poker, but Five was quicker, getting us out into the hallway.
He let go of my hand to straighten his blazer and I sighed.
"Shit!" Five pushed me out of the way and I turned to watch him get thrown into the wall by one of the Swedes. He spacial jumped behind him and knocked him onto his knees, before grabbing his head and attempting to snap his neck. I was about to help Five, who seemed to be struggling, when I was grabbed from behind by someone much taller than me. I struggled, managing to break one of my arms free, before elbowing them in the face. I was released, and I turned to see another one of the Swedes with a bloody nose.

"Hey. I'm Y/N-" He tried to punch me, but I managed to block it.
"And I'm afraid you're going to have to be faster than that." I went to hit him, but he caught my wrist and I smirked, before opening my hand and throwing him back.
I turned to face Five, who was having his ass handed to him by the big guy, before deciding to help him out. I repeated Five's earlier move of kicking the back of the assassin's legs and Five punched him across the face.
"You got this, old man?"

"Yeah, help Diego." I turned to see the other two Swedes attacking Diego and I sighed. I moved to the other end of the corridor and knocked the taller guy away from Diego.

"Come on, Snake. Let's rattle." I punched him hard in the stomach, but he barely flinched. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see the knuckle duster until it was flying at my face. Pain shot through my cheek and my head snapped towards the wall, before I grabbed my jaw and looked at the smirking man. He tried to hit me again, but I blocked it and he kneed me in the stomach before I could hit him. He wanted me to block the punch. He threw me against the wall and I looked at Diego, who was seriously struggling. I kicked the Swede away from me, but he just pushed me back. He was bigger and stronger than me. I was going to use my telekinesis to throw him off me, but he grabbed my wrists painfully tight.

"Lila." Diego rasped and I looked at the staircase, where the woman stood. She looked at Diego and I, then at Five, before going over to Five.
I wrapped my leg around the man's and pulled it up quickly, so my foot was against the wall, before jumping and pushing myself from the wall, bringing my free leg up and kneeing him hard in the groin. We both fell to the ground and he groaned as he let go of me. I watched as Lila chased after Five, who had disappeared before looking out of the window.
"Y/N, a little help." Diego struggled and I snapped the cord being used to strangle him.
He fell forward a little and I moved behind him, punching the shorter man hard enough for him to hit his head on the wall behind him and collapse.

"Diego, you wanna do the honours, or should I?" We looked at the last Swede standing and Diego nodded.

"Go after Five and Lila." Diego said and I wasn't too sure.
"I'll be fine. I'll meet you down there." I nodded and moved towards the stairs.
"Oh yeah, mofo. It's just you and me. Show me what you got."