Chapter 24: Jim Carey is a Demon General?, Return to Keele's Dungeon

"" speaking
'' thinking
(A/N) author's notes
** change in setting/pov
[] reading
Blah blah blah spell casting
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Dustiness Manor*
*1st pov*

Sena: *dramatic* (Y/N) (L/N)! We have discovered the source of the monsters that have been surrounding the town! They are from Keele's dungeon which you and some of your party have explored the other day!

(Y): *annoyed* Yeah okay I get it, you don't need to shout it. I'm right here. Gah, did you ask any of the girls?

Sena: *stern* I asked the ones who went to the dungeon with you and they didn't know anything. Not even the two that you picked up in the dungeon knew.

(Y): *concerned* How about you guys?

Megumin: Unless it involves explosion magic, I have no idea.

Darkness: Same goes for me. And I haven't done anything as of late to cause such problems.

Lizlet: I was at the mansion at the time, I don't even know that much magic to really protect myself anyways.

Koneko: *blunt* Even if I did cause problems, I'd beat the shit out of any monster.

Wiz: While dungeons usually have good items, I stay away from them, I don't have anyone to go with.

We then all slowly turned to Aqua who jumped slightly at all of us looking at her.

Aqua: *upset* Well don't look at me?! What makes you think I caused this?!

(Y): *blunt* Besides the fact that you've been the cause of nearly every problem we've run into as of late?

Aqua: *upset* Okay so maybe I made the wrong choice here or there but right now you should be praising me. *prideful* In fact there should be less monsters there now thanks to me.

(Y): 'Thanks to her.........' *sharp inhale and trying to keep calm* Excuse me Sena, I need to speak with Aqua for a second.

I then grabbed Aqua's arm as I dragged her far enough away from the others so we couldn't be heard.

(Y): *whispers and gritting teeth* What did you do?

Aqua: *smiles* Well you see, when I helped Keele pass on as well as his wife, the magic circle I drew up was not only expertly drawn, but also put a ton of holy magic into it. That way all the evil spirits would disappear.

(Y): *slowly clenching fist* You mean just like with the graveyard when you "dispelled" those evil spirits into the mansion.

Aqua: *realization* Oh.

(Y): *angry* Why you-
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Everyone: *happy* Konosuba!

We were now walking through the woods at night heading towards Keele's dungeon. Since this was going to involve a swarm of monsters, we brought along almost everyone, we let Lizlet, Papi, and Suu go back to the mansion along with Wiz, apparently she was supposed to meet some old friend but forgot about it until now.

Aqua: *sobbing* It's not my fault.

(Y): *angry* It is exclusively your fault! *sighs* Look, I understand you were trying to help, but this was definitely not the way to go about it. Now, once again, we have to clean up after own our problem. Because of you I had to lie to Sena's face about the monsters.

Akeno: *cheery* Ara Ara, isn't he a joy to be with.

Darkness, (Y), Aqua, Kazuma: *shocked* Akeno?!