Chapter 33: The Goddess is Blasphemous, The Human Blob

"" speaking
'' thinking
(A/N) author's notes
** change in setting/pov
[] reading
Blah blah blah spell casting

Current harem members: Darkness, Aqua, Megumin, Luna, Wiz, Esdeath, Centorea, Miia, Papi, Suu, Mio, Maria, Akeno, Rias, Asia, Koneko, Kuroka, Chisato, Morrigan, Minerva, Cathyl, Draco, Mamako, Venelana, Himari, Shion, Rossweisse, Zombina (soon), Lizlet, Rachnera, Sena, Yunyun (techincally only a friend)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Hot Spring Inn*

It hadn't even been an hour since I had a nice relaxing soak with my party in the mixed bath and Aqua is back here causing me a lot of stress from her whining. Now you may think, "how can you say that about someone you love? You should take her problems seriously." To that, I will tell you that when her problem is that people get upset at her for her own actions, it's hard to feel bad for her. Besides, she wants these cultist freaks happy, while I don't even want to see them anymore.

Aqua: *crying* Why is everyone being so mean to me?! I don't do anything wrong, I just gotta go back!

Aqua then fell down as she pushed her face into Wiz's lap as she continued to cry and wail into Wiz's lap.....lucky.

Wiz: *in pain* Oh, lady Aqua, could you please not cry on me? Your tears burn. 

(Y): *sighs* Alright, what did you do this time and how many people did you piss off because of it?

Aqua: *upset* What do you mean this time?! Why do you always assume I'm the one causing trouble?!

(Y): *blunt* Because around 95% of the time you are.

Wiz: Today when she got into the sacred springs of the main church, she changed them to plain hot water.

(Y): *sighs* And that makes 97%.

Aqua: *crying* But then they kicked me out! Of my own church! Can you believe that?! Me, their goddess, being kicked out of my church! *grabs my shirt* IT'S SO UNFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

(Y): *blunt* You kept doing the same to my tea, so it's not hard to believe.

Aqua: *still crying* But that's not the worst part! The worst part was the guy in charge! 

*Flashback* 

We see Aqua standing in the Church in front of the Preacher of the church as he was upset at Aqua for purifying the springs into just plain hot water.

Aqua: *worried* I'm so sorry for purifying the hot springs, but the truth is, I really can't help it. *smiles* Don't panic, you see, I am the goddess of water, I am Aqua, in the flesh!

The Preacher then just looks on in shock before looking away and snorting, trying to hold back a laugh.

*Flashback end* 

Aqua: *crying* He snorted at me! ME! THE GODDESS HE WORSHIPS!

(Y):.....*looks away and snorts*

Aqua then started to scream and cry even louder, if you could even believe that. And she continued to cry loudly all through the night, luckily Chisato gave us some nice ear plugs that were blessed to block out all sound, so to the rest of us, we all slept like babies.

*Timeskip*

The next morning, we were enjoying a nice breakfast in the lobby of the inn as Aqua suddenly jumped up while we were eating.

Aqua: *worried* This town's trouble is in serious danger!

(Y): *sips cup of (b/d) [breakfast drink]* You want to say that again slower and see if that makes sense? With how much you cried last night, I'm surprised you're even talking let alone trying to make coherent sentences.