Chapter 12: A Run-in With an Undead Beauty, Finally, a House

"" speaking
'' thinking
(A/N) author's notes
** change in setting/pov
[] reading
Blah blah blah spell casting
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Outside Stables*
*1st pov*

Aqua, Asia, Cerea, and I were currently trying to keep a fire alive to stay warm during the winter but we were having little luck to do so. You may be wondering why Cerea is there with us. Well despite her saying she is my partner rather than my servant, she now insists on staying with us in the stables, however, now the stables feel even more cramped. The plus side though, she makes a real good heated pillow so I'll be warm while I sleep, and I won't be crushed under a horse body if she just so happens to plan to snuggle with me. Suddenly, our fire dies and we had no more dry wood to fuel it.

Asia: Oh no, now what do we do!?

Cerea: Surely there is something we can use for fuel.

(Y): How about this?

I hold up the human customs book that Cerea showed me the other day when I met her.

Cerea and Aqua: NO!!!

Aqua: I have the perfect solution right here.

Aqua then holds Kazuma's tracksuit over the embers as the heat and sparks start to slowly heat up the tracksuit ready to burn.

(Y): And nothing of value will be lost.

Suddenly Kazuma runs in and smacks Aqua over the head and steal back his tracksuit.

Kazuma: WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DON'T BURN MY TRACKSUIT!!!! It's the only thing I have from home.

(Y): We got to find something quick, otherwise the fire will-

Suddenly a mild wind blows by and puts out the fire.

(Y): -go out.

Everyone: OH NO!!!!!

Everyone panicked and tried to relight the fire,but it was no use, we had no fuel, no way to relight the fire, and now no fire. Then I just walk over to Cerea and lie against her to warm me up.

(Y): You don't mind if I do this right?

Cerea: N-no n-n-not at all, we're p-p-p-partners after all. Surely you'd d-do the same if the roles w-were reversed.

I just begin to imagine myself lying on the ground with Cerea just coming and placing herself against me, at first it seems cute, but then her lower half sits on my legs and now I can't feel anything.

(Y): Ssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeee.

Kazuma: Look, I'm not freezing my butt off out here, I'm going to Wiz's shop to learn some skills.

(Y): Wiz? who's Wiz?

Kazuma: Oh that's right you never met her, she's a lich who owns a shop in Axel who's actually very respected. We met her when she was exorcising ghosts in a graveyard, of course Aqua tried to kill her but we stopped Aqua and forced her to help out Wiz with exorcising ghosts. I think we met her the same day you left on your solo quest.

(Y): Huh, convenient. Well let's go meet this Wiz shall we.

Everyone: Okay!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Cerea: Ko
Asia: No
(Y): Su
Aqua: Ba

We were now standing outside a small shop that was advertising selling magical items and potions. Upon walking inside we saw a cute brunette standing at the counter in purple mage robes.

 Upon walking inside we saw a cute brunette standing at the counter in purple mage robes