Chapter 18: The Spider and the boy, The Birds

"" speaking
'' thinking
(A/N) author's notes
** change in setting/pov
[] reading
Blah blah blah spell casting
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Cave*
*1st pov*

I had awaken inside the cave felt, oddly enough very comfortable for lying on the stone floor. I looked at the ceiling and it looked different then I remembered but it didn't really matter to me, but what I did see next mattered to me. I looked over and saw that Miia and Suu were lying on the ceiling as if it were the floor. I went to stretch but found that I couldn't move my body at all and when I looked down I saw why I couldn't move.

(Y): Why am I wrapped up in webs?

I started to wiggle a bit hoping to break through the webs or even to reach my weapons, but I was bound so tightly that I could even move my arms so all I was doing was thrashing about in the webs. Oh what a mistake that would turn out to be. While I was thrashing about, I caught a glimpse of something glistening in the darker corner of the cave and I was six large blood red orbs that sat one pair on top of the other.

(Imagine there are 3 pairs with each stacked on top of one another)

I stopped thrashing as I looked at the orbs in curiosity, but it seems those orbs were part of something living as they began to move around some. Then I heard giggling and thanks to us being in a cave, the laughter echoed off the walls making it seem like the laugher was from everywhere.

????: *giggles* My my, it seems someone has wandered into my web.

(Y): Well I find that kinda hard to believe since you seem to believe I wandered onto the ceiling and wrapped myself in webbing, so I'm guessing you did this.

????: Well, you found me out. Now the the question remains, what should I do to you?

The source of the voice walks out of the shadows and surprise surprise it was a an Arachne with lavender hair that went down to her shoulder, six full red eyes, and a large purple spider body below her waist.

At first I was already worried, the experience at the Lamia village still has me shaken up a bit, but now I was in a cave, stuck to the ceiling in webbing, my only sources of help asleep and probably won't hear me, and now a spider woman, WHO IS B...

At first I was already worried, the experience at the Lamia village still has me shaken up a bit, but now I was in a cave, stuck to the ceiling in webbing, my only sources of help asleep and probably won't hear me, and now a spider woman, WHO IS BIGGER THAN ME MIND YOU, is gracefully making her way towards me.