5

I check Klenda's room first to know if she's there or not. Hindi ko alam but i felt danger. I don't have powers or ability but i know that there is something danger, that there is something wrong. I knocked at the door not just once but thrice, but no one answered. No one. I walked away when i heard foot steps coming. I hid at the side where the stairs at, and i saw a guy knocking at Klenda's room door.

He looks older than me, but looks Klenda's same age. His tall, masculine, but not that masculine enough like the other guys in the books. He's skin colored is bronze. Inshort his part of the girl's handsome dream boyfriend.

"Who is he?"

I mummbled in myslef questioning. After that scenario i run silently as i could. That no one even notice my existance.

"Klenda."

I shouted in a low voice as i arrived at the tree where we talked and laugh at each other. Where we sit for sight seeing. But yet no one answered. I was in the urge to run again but i heard sobs. I heard sobs at the top of the tree, where the brunch of it.

"Klenda."

I shouted in a low voice again. Nakahangad na ako sa itaas nang puno kung saan ako umuupo, na ngayon ay may nakaupo. The girl is crying while her shoulders are vibrating. I can heard her sobs from here. Hindi ako nagisip na umakyat dahil alam kong hindi kami kakayanin nang puno na ito.

"Klenda."

I shouted again that she only the one who can hear. Agad ko namang nakita na napatingin siya sa baba kung saan ako nakatanga. I smiled and waved at her that made her cried even more and it made me worried. Agad naman siyang bumaba sa ibaba nang puno at yinakap ako na ikinabigla ko. Hinagod ko ang likod niya para mapakalma siya kahit hindi ko alam kung bakit siya umiiyak.

"Shh. Tahan na Ate."

I can now feel her shoulders stop vibrating.

"I-Im sorry. It's just that."

Hindi niya matapos tapos ang salita niya kaya ako na mismo ang nagpaalis nang mga luha niya sa mga mata.

"You okay?"

I asked her straightly.

I can see her eyes, it was red because of crying. Hindi pa bumababa ang araw kaya kita ko na mapula talaga ito. Kanina paba siya umiiyak? Why didn't she run towards my room? Si that i can comfort her, embrace her into my arms until she's okay.

"I-Im fine."

She stuttered.

Umiling ako sakanya.

"It's okay not to say okay sometimes. People may see you strong but deep inside your weak, you have weakness that you don't want anyone to see."

I state the truth that she has to know, while pointing her chest where her heart located and it was beating fast.

I saw her smiled, but not that convincing.

"You talk like Mom."

Napatigil ako sa sinaad niya.

Since birth Nanay Celia is the one who take care of me, and Dad has gaven me the life that i love. The richest, the good living, and the good lifestyle but not the love and attention that i really want.