𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺:𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎.

Picture above is the private audience chamber in the dragon's sacrarium. (Once again, this chapter is not edited).
___________________
Drakiania's POV;
"I want another 30 Dragon Jockeys stationed outside with the Death Knights for the Emperor's visitation later." My crimson eyes slid across the space, studying the Guardians lined up in front of me and Ains. Putting both palms down on my arm rests and pushing myself up gracefully, I left my Lance leaning against the side of the Draken Throne before descending the short flights of stairs. "Come along Demiurge, you too Cocytus. I'll sort out the display for this myself, no use just sitting down all day after all." I waved my right hand above my shoulder, the two Guardians I called upon swiftly got up from their kneeling positions on the floor and joined up behind me.

The heavy set doors to the Throne Hall slammed shut behind the three of us, the impact resounded through the empty hallway. The hallways usually full of flight traffic, was instead littered with dragons standing guard equal distances apart from each other. Said dragons perked up upon seeing me and trilled their greetings as I walked past them with the two. "With all due respect My Lady, do you think that all these precautions are truly necessary? The Empire can barely stand up against one of our guardians." I tilted my head back towards Demiurge slightly, my honeyed irises trained on him as I continued forwards towards the entrance of the Tomb where the intruders will be welcomed into our home. "Well Demiurge, this is a displayed of crushing power, the whole point is to crush their willpower and their hopes of ever hoping to betray us. That being said..." I brought my hand up chin, humming in thought before continuing. "Cocytus, what would you do to ensure that your estranged allies will never backstab you?"

The Vermin Lord looked up towards me in surprise that I called upon him for his opinion. He was silent in thought for a couple moments before he replied tentatively; "I would make sure that they are well aware of our power over them, scare them into thinking that they can never overpower us no matter how many allies and forces they rally to attempt to attack us." Cocytus sounded a little unsure of himself, so I smiled at him before replying; "Exactly, that is just what we are doing here."

He looked relieved that he had managed to answer that open ended question correctly without creating the slightest possibility of disappointment. Demiurge's smirk fell a little and he opened his mouth to question his friend, before I put up a finger to signal that I was not done; "But, we must always have a backup plan in the background, should this absolute show of power still fail to make our human ally compliant and obedient. Which is what I will be in change of," Demiurge looked towards me in curiosity, Cocytus following suit. It was not everyday that one of the Supreme Beings shared their plans, much less what they thought about doing before they actually did it.

By this point we had reached the front doors of the Tomb, where a portal sat leading to the entrance that would greet our unwilling visitors later that day. I walked through the portal with the two following close behind, to be greeted with the expansive scenery outside the Tomb, the sky was grey and threatened to pour. I turned back towards the two Guardians before finally continuing my previous sentence.

"I will give them False Hope."

____________________
3rd Person POV;
The Goddess and Undead King sat in the throne hall, their loyal servants all lined up beside them, some in their less human forms. Flanking the walkway up towards the two Supreme Beings were Death Knights of the strongest caliber all clad in gold, but the ground troops stood closer to the door, near towards the thrones were the dragons. Though there were only four in room excluding the Goddess' companion —two on either sides of the walkway, their presence was more than enough to smoulder and snuff out the threat that the Death Knights would ever hope to impose on their guests.