𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿; 𝙴𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢. 𝙾𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜/𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜 (𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚞𝚠𝚞. ❤️

__________________
Drakiania's POV;
Several days have past since my return was announced to the world, the people living under us were welcoming to say the least. They were having a week long celebration in my name; a name that they have only heard whispers of before a few days ago mind you.

I find it odd that these people, who didn't even know what kind of ruler I would be to them, were celebrating as if I had just won them a year long war. A soft murmur of the ongoing festivities drifted over the palace gates, reaching my ears as my eyes skimmed a book.

I was sat snug on a little love seat that was tucked under the window, giving me a clear view of the gardens down below and a magnificent view of the pillowy clouds that drifted by. The sun had long risen by now and the pot of tea that accompanied my tea cup was long emptied.

My hair draped over my shoulder, undone but not too unkempt, following the flow of my dress that pooled at the base of the seat I was sitting cross legged on. The scent of the lavender and rose tea lingered in the air as a knock at the door resounded across the room, breaking my concentration on the book.

"Enter."

Closing the book, I set it down on the elegant tea table beside my tea cup and pushed myself upright, swinging my legs over the edge of the seat. I turned to face the door and was greeted by familiar smiling faces.

"Good morning, it is time to get ready for the day My Lady."

I returned the smile and pushed myself up onto my legs, my bare feet made barely any sound as I crossed the floor towards the vanity at the other side of the large canopy bed. Solution and a few Homunculi maids followed behind, softly shutting the door behind them.

I sat down as two Homunculi maids shuffled around behind me, their hands like fluid water. Brush, pins, combs, jewels and the like were spread out like a surgeon's tools. While another maid dug through the large wardrobe in search of a fitting outfit for the day, another set the bath and floral scents started to permeate through the room along with the sound of running water.

Solution smiled at me from beside the vanity, brought up the clipboard she held and started reading the daily report. My mind wondered while I absentmindedly nodded along to her words, the maids did quick work of my hair, styling it like I was attending a coronation.

My eyes wandered over to the large balcony window, the tip of our empire's flag was flapping in the wind and just barely visible from where I sat.