𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7:𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝚂 𝙽𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Drakiania's POV;
Great resistance would be an understatement. Demiurge was clinging onto me and would not let go, if this continues I might not make it to the fight in time. I looked over at the fight, Ains was still standing there thinking and so was the Einherjar.

Cocytus was quick to pry off the begging and desperate demon, while Albedo commanded Demiurge to stop struggling and to not interfere and Cocytus commenting that it was disrespectful to cling onto me like that. "My Lady please. Do not charge off into battle like this. Let me take the hit for you, I will fight Shalltear for you! I will throw my life for you!"

I knelt down to the devil's eye level. "Demiurge, do you not remember what I just said?" Demiurge visibly stopped struggling, there was no way he could win against Cocytus in terms of strength anyways. "You said to have some faith in my masters. Then perhaps you can have some faith in me to deal with this for you too!" Tears were leaking out of his diamond eyes and were streaming down his cheeks. "Please! I cannot live with the fact that both the Supreme Beings have thrown themselves at danger for the sake of one measly guardian."

I wiped his tears with my battle dress' sleeve. "All the guardians are my children. The same goes for Ains. We love all of you guys so much, of course we will save you ourselves. I promise you that I will come back alive, I'm stronger than Ains, don't you know?" I placed a light kiss to his forehead and stood up. "When I return, I will fulfil one selfish request that you have, anything you want. So behave yourself and compose yourself. Afterall, when I'm gone, you will have an injured Supreme Being to attend to."

"[Forced Swap: Tiamat's Trickery]!"
__
When I opened my eyes again, I was met with the battlefield that was reflected back in the office room. I was facing Shalltear, the Lance of Nazarick in my hand. Similar to Shalltear, I was in battle dress. The whole set of armour went along with my colours of golden intricacies, with red rubies that were accompanied by golden chains.

Shalltear had finally stopped shielding her eyes from the bright light of Ains skill, [The Goal of all Life is Death]. "Ohya, did Lord Ains retreat and dump you here? After all, he knows he was just prolonging his death. Goes to show that he really thinks himself above you, to sacrifice you to me once he had fully assessed the situation, and leaving you to die."

"It seems that you have come to finally acknowledge that you, Lady Drakiania, is truly like all of YGDRASSIL said; The Forgotten Martyr." Upon hearing that title, I grit my teeth and called out. "[Dragon Goddess' Rage: Primordial]! [Xymor's Fall]!"

Just 5 minutes till Bahamut arrives and then I can wipe her out...

What followed next was a blinding flash of light and a blast of heat, followed by the cries and roars of dozens of dragons, great golden wyrms scattered across the whole space, what was initially a patch of land flattened by Ains' skill was now a crater, lined with earth that was scorched. Cracks of glowing lava and pools of magma sputtering and spewing over the brim.

Shalltear looked around in shock at the environment, before gasping at the sight of my new form. My horns had grown bigger, smoother, longer and now at the base split into two, one side ending under my eye and the other formed an arc over my eyebrow. My eyes had lost its whites, replaced by a black void. My arms were no longer human like and were lined with dragon scales that protruded from the surface, my hands forming claws and lost all trace of ever being human like. The runic like sigils that danced across my skin now pulsed with a red glow, acting as if they were pumping blood vessels that projected the false image of an armour, liked a false second skin.

In this environment, I had the advantage. It naturally boosts those who are dragons with defence and speed buffs, also slowing those who were not dragons down as a racial debuff of sorts. The environment was basically the dragons' domain, the more dragons the stronger the effect.