𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2:𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜.

Drakiania's POV;
After briefly learning that the ring of Ains Ooal Gown still works, I teleported to the sixth floor with Momonga in front of me. In real life, he was indeed taller than me, but nowhere large enough to fully cover my form. But here, he towered over me and if I stood behind him, only my horns poked out from behind him, but even then my head just barely reached his chest.

Geez, did he have to create an avatar so huge? At this point standing next to him or anywhere near him makes me looks like a tiny bird... oh well at least I have a dear friend here with me to rule over our home.

Thinking about this, my wings fluttered behind me as my tail swayed in mild annoyance. Wait... wings? A tail? Oh right... I did leave those parts behind when I spent an egregious amount of coins in YGDRASSIL to make me look more human and less like a walking bipedal dragon. In fact, I left behind the three keys features of a dragon just because I was a sucker for how they looked. Oh well, sue me.

I looked up in time to see Mare slowly running towards us. "Welcome to the sixth floor, Lord Momonga, Lady Drakiania." Momonga then informed them of what he intended to do, which is basically a glorified reason to show off his staff and his flaming pet. I caught him in the middle of his rant about the staff by gently nudging him on his forearm, since you know I'm too short to elbow his bicep area.

Aura then excitedly exclaim, "As expected from the weapon that only Lord Momonga and Lady Drakiania can wield." I simply shrugged if off saying, "Well, its more of his weapon, he's the magic caster not me. He could definitely use it with more passion. I would just knock people on the head with it."

Even though I can't tell the emotions of Momonga because of his skeletal face, I knew he was showing me a look of annoyance yet good humor. I let out a soft giggle before raising my hand to good humoredly pat his skeletal head, letting out giggles as I did so. The twins however, watched on anxiously anticipating Momonga's reaction. After all, he isn't known for taking jokes and they do still think of supreme beings as fearsome Gods and Goddesses. But all he did was huff lightly and returned the action, slightly messing up my hair in the process. If he could smile, he would.

The twins continued to look on at this endearing side of the supreme beings when Momonga broke the moment by telling the twins to prepare for an experiment. Meanwhile, I tugged on Momonga's cloak to pull him down to my height. "I'm going to go try flying, these wings can't be useless right?" He nodded in response and told me to be careful as I teleported off to demiurge's 7th floor to try flying as well as to test my heat resistance. I mean..I am a dragon right? Fire shouldn't affect me. I do have a passive [Heat Void], that nullifies all heat or fire related spells or objects that touch me. Very handy but nothing against World tier stuff and only half as effective against Super tier spells, otherwise known as 11th tier magic.

----------------
When I opened my eyes, I'm blasted with a massive heat wave along with the screeches and wails of the dammed in the prisons. It seems that even in these times, Neuronist is still having all the fun she could have. In a flash Demiurge is in front of me, catching me in the midst of my ogling of the beauty of this New World. Even in the game, Nazarick didn't look this beautiful, even though there was something strangely soothing about watching the lava sputter and spew over.

"My Lady, how may I be of service to you." Demiurge's voice shakes me out of my stupor and I turn my attention to him instead, in the warm glow of the lava, it's very very clear that this demon in front of me was quite the looker.

Damm you Ulbert-san!! You knew I have a thing for demons and overly handsome ones at that. Ulbert did tease me quite a lot after he finished creating Demiurge saying that I can't keep my eyes off of his creation. Though that's not to say he wasn't wrong.