𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6:𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎.

If you are reading this after chapter 4 (Where it ends with Drakiania falling asleep against Ains), please skip over this to chapter 5:The Wise King of the Forest and then come back here. Wattpad is deciding to screw with me again...

Drakiania's POV;
We were seated on our individual thrones, staring at the floating sphere that reflected Shalltear's lifeless state. No words were shared but, we were clearly both under great duress. The familiar sound of two beeps sounded in our heads; "Lord Ains, Lady Drakiania?" I glanced at Ains signalling him to answer, I returned to looking at the scene in front of me, thinking up possible way to resolve this. As a level 5 strategist, I was one of the brightest minds in this field of expertise. Of course, Demiurge outshone me and so did Ains on some occasions.

"Guild master Ainzach has sent a messenger asking that you and Lady Drakiania meet with him. This is regarding the vampire that has appeared in the area near E-Rantel." Nabe sounded annoyed during her short few lines. We looked at each other and nodded, he stood up and dismissed the sphere while I responded. "Alright, tell him that we will be there momentarily."

____________________
Drakiania's POV;
"I would like to thank all of you Mythril adventurers for gathering under such short notice. I understand you are all busy." Man this guy is boring... "Last night, in the woods near E-Rantel, seven iron-class adventurers encountered what appeared to be a vampire. Five were killed. According to survivors, its appearance is described as, a blonde with a large mouth."

I turned to look over at Ains, yup, that sounds like Shalltear alright... "Vampires can gain absolute control of their targets by sucking their blood. We'd have a serious problem if it enters our town."

Now that the initial shock and rage of Shalltear's revolt has passed, all that was left now is a yawning pit in my stomach. Were we really that bad of rulers that Shalltear would leave us this way? We should have checked in with her more often, maybe she wouldn't have fallen like this that way...

"The Vampire and the Zurron have no connection at all." Ainzach had turned towards us, "And how can you be so sure?" I looked up at Ainzach and replied, "That vampire's name is...." "Honyopenyoko." I stared bug-eyed at Ains, before looking down to cover my face from view.

OHH LORD! Ains what the hell kinda name is that? My shoulders were shaking, Don't laugh, DON'T LAUGH!! The other three adventurers were looking at me mystified, at least they can't see I'm trying my best not to laugh.

"We've been on the hunt for this one. As you can see from my companion's reaction, this vampire had done us great harm in the past." Good job Ains, writing me off as trying to hold back tears. The King of Bullshit comes through yet again. The other people in the room seemed to take the bait. I sent a quick [Message] to Ains ; "Good job Ains, great idea. HAHAHA!"

He stared at me, I sent a small smirk his way, to the others there it seemed like I was grimancing, before addressing the group. "Our team shall do the recon. If we come across her, we shall destroy her." They seemed taken aback. After the great lot of blabbering and arguments from the weak human insisting their team should come along too, I think I've had enough. "You, stop arguing back. We don't need a burden like you and your team."

Ains turned to me and rested a hand on my shoulder, "You can come along if you wish. But if you do come with us, you will surely die."

____________________
As a result, in the seclusion of the forest near Shalltear, we killed off the whole team and had Mare restraint the cursing team leader known as Igvare. Finally, the headache of humans has been solved.