𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14:𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜' 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢.

Special thanks to VANESSA_Furto for helping me come up with an idea when I had a block :) and also thanks to wwellnkurt for constantly supporting the book :) Enjoy this chapter!
__________
Drakiania's POV;
After the short visit to the empty Apocrypha, the first half of the next day was spent moving the YGDRASSIL originated treasures for our old treasury to the one in the Dragon's Sacrarium. Due to the importance of this move, only Pandora's Actor, Albedo and Entoma where allowed to be present during the move, and out of the three only Albedo knows the passwords that were set in the Chaos Language.

Entoma's bugs were doing most of the heavy lifting honestly, Pandora's Actor was keeping track of the spoils and making sure none were missing during the move, Entoma was directing her bugs while Albedo was just watching the baby dragons play. I gave Entoma a soft pat on the head, who hissed happily at the touch, before creeping up behind Albedo, "Do you perhaps want a baby dragon Albedo?" She flinched in surprise before turning around to face me, her hands flew up to her cheek and she seemed flustered.

"Ah, no My Lady. I don't want a baby dragon, no I don't want a dragon.. I.. Uh.." I stared at her for another moment before it clicked, "Ohh, you want a child do you Albedo?" She only hid her face as blood rushed to her face, her wings fluttered in rapid movements. "It's quite alright Albedo, but I must apologise, I don't think I'll ever approve of any man in the New World, much less an outsider to be the father to your child..."

She peeked up from behind her hands, "Then, My Lady, if you would allow such a selfish request. Would you allow me to be Lord Ains' wife or, perhaps your mother of sorts? Titus was kind enough to enlighten me about your family, he never gave much details but he did tell me there was an obvious lack of parental figures in the Tome Of Origin." I looked at her in surprise, had she been thinking about this ever since the code change Ains did? He never did tell me fully about what he changed or added...

Albedo looked hopefully down at me, she had let her hands fall back to her sides by then as she awaited my answer. A mother huh.... never had one for long enough to know what it is like. I smiled up at her, the smile reached my eyes, making them glimmer in the light. "I would love to have you as my mother Albedo, if you'll have me as a daughter of sorts. As you know I've never really had one before, so pardon me if I turn out to be a horrible daughter."

She bent down slightly, so her shoulders were parallel to my shoulders, gently embracing me, "My Lady, you could never be a bad daughter." I slowly returned the hug, my wings wrapped tightly around the two of us like a cocoon of sorts. "Thank you, Albedo... Mother?" Tears slowly slipped down my cheeks as the hug felt warmer and safer. Was the inner Sacrarium always this beautiful?

____________________
Later that evening, Ains had called a meeting in the Throne Hall. He had roughly caught me up to speed about what happened during Operation Gehenna, the successes and the objectives that had been completed. The attack was a cover up for our attacks on the Eight Fingers which Mare and Aura had promised satisfying results from the leaders. They already had one under complete control and obedience while the others were well on their way there.

Our next step was to gain power and footholds in the Baharuth Empire, which Darkness' reputation should be a great help. My re-entrances as Kiania for now was still quite uncertain, Demiurge shall be in charge of the plans so that meeting had to happen soon. Said devil's Albelion Sheep farm was gaining in numbers and in turn so does our supply for low tiered spell scrolls, though there was brief report from Titus that he was still unsatisfied with the quality. Sounds like Titus alright, forever striving for impossible perfection...
__
The Throne Hall was packed once again, all the Evil Lords, vampire brides, along with Aura's pets were there. In front of them gathered the guardians, with Albedo as Ains' side and Demiurge at mine. As agreed and promoted by Ains shortly after the incident, Demiurge was my right hand, just as Albedo was his. It seems that the role of Overseer of the Guardians would be split into two, each would be one of their responsibilities. Demiurge's was the action planning and moves we make in the New World, bringing along with it the problems that any human would drag up for us too - nothing too different from his current job as Chief Strategists, just more responsibility. Albedo would deal with anything that included Nazarick's inner workings and resources, along with advising Demiurge during any battle planning what a reasonable army size would be to minimise any losses.