•22•

By the time I got down with all that has happened it was mid afternoon. I decided to go upstairs and just relax. I looked around for Zayne to see if he wanted to watch a movie with me but I could not find him. I walk into my room to see an outfit layer across my bed with a note.

You have had a lot of tough decisions to make today and I figured I could help take your mind off of it. Be ready by 5. Love you
- Zayne

The outfit is really cute and actually something I would wear. I look at the clock to see that it is 3:30 now.
I walk into the bathroom and run a nice hot bath. Once the water got cold I drained it and got out. Wrapping myself in my soft robe I sit at my vanity and wave my hair before tying half of it up with a cute twist. I do natural makeup with a little color and then go put my outfit on.

^^^Her makeup (not the person)^^^

^^^Her hair style^^^(Her hair is a little darker though)

(Her hair is a little darker though)

^^^Her outfit^^^(Without the bag and instead of heels she is in black combat boots)

^^^Her outfit^^^
(Without the bag and instead of heels she is in black combat boots)

It is 4:45 so I have time to spare so I decide to just pick up some of the stuff I have randomly lying around my room.
At 5:00 on the dot there is a knock on my door. Leave it to Zayne to be perfectly on time. I open the door to see a dangerously handsome man waiting for me. He grabs my hand and give me a quick kiss "You look beautiful."
"Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself."
With that he leads me out to the car and opens the door for me while I get in.
On the drive there I ask "Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise." He grins evilly knowing I hate surprises.
After we drove for about 20 minutes he pulled behind a restaurant and we walked up a stone staircase to a outside patio that Zayne had apparently booked to make sure no one was out there. Doesn't matter how many times I tell him it is ok if there are people around us. I am truly beginning to think he doesn't like any people at all. The sun was beginning to set so the view was indescribable.

The waiter  brought our food out and we just talked the night away

The waiter brought our food out and we just talked the night away.
Talking about anything and everything it made me feel as though in that moment it didn't matter that we were in the mafia, it didn't matter that we both had a gun on us. We were just two people who were hopelessly in love with each other.
At one point Zayne went to the bathroom. I heard him walk up behind me and I assumed that he would just sit down but when he stopped I turned around and gasped. My hand flew to cover my mouth, he was kneeling in front of me holding a beautiful ring.

^^^The ring^^^

^^^The ring^^^

"Noel since the first time I saw you, you captured my attention and it was like we were the only one in the room. I have never needed approval from anyone but when you came in my life I found myself wondering about the smallest things. You make me smile and have brought a light into my life. I love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life. We are still young and don't have to get married right away I just can't wait any longer. Noel Russo will you marry me?"

At a loss for words I could only nod my head. He slipped the ring on my finger and stood up pulling me into a passionate kiss.
We pull away breathless and get a chance to admire the ring that now sits on my finger.
"You make me so happy I can't even explain it. I love you so much."
He smiled back at me and gave me another hug. "I love you too."

Zayne's POV
I just excused myself to the bathroom and I am so nervous. I asked her family for their blessing last week and have been waiting for the perfect time to ask. She had a rough day and I figured this would be a nice little getaway date for her.
I walk back to the patio while I pull the ring out of my pocket and when I stop behind her and kneel she turns around.
She gasps and she covers her mouth with her hand.
I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. I never used to get nervous but when it comes to Noel I just can't help it.

"Noel since the first time I saw you, you captured my attention and it was like we were the only one in the room. I have never needed approval from anyone but when you came in my life I found myself wondering about the smallest things. You make me smile and have brought a light into my life. I love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life. We are still young and don't have to get married right away I just can't wait any longer. Noel Russo will you marry me?"

She nods her head and I slip the ring onto her finger.
Standing up I pull her into a kiss.
This is probably one of the best days of my life.