•2•

Hello, my name is Lorenzo Russo I live in Italy. I am the king of the Italian Mafia and I have six sons and one daughter. My beautiful wife and daughter live in America in a town that is peaceful and calm. I had to send them to live there when my daughter was a baby because they were being threatened. I hope that Noel had a good childhood and got to grow up without violence and didn't have to constantly look over her shoulder. People say that I am ruthless and evil which I am unless you are my family or close friends. I care about my Mafia but I am still their boss.

It has been fourteen years since I have seen my Queen and Princess. I feel bad because my boys had to grow up without a mother but it was going to happen anyway at least this way she is still alive and they can still talk to her sometimes but can't see her. But it doesn't matter anymore because today is the day we get to go meet my daughter and see my wife again and bring them home. I know I will never be able to make up for lost time but I can try my best.

I am sitting on the private jet with my sons: Marco, Luca, Donte, Alessandro, Angelo, and Matteo. They are all nervous but excited to meet their baby sister. I can already tell they are going to spoil her but be super overprotective since she doesn't know about this lifestyle. I can't say anything though because I will do the same thing.

We are all nervous about how she will react, I know how I would react so I hope she isn't the same way. I don't want her to be afraid of use when we tell her what we do and I want her to accept us as her family but I have no more time to dwell on my negative thoughts because the pilot announces we are landing.

We get off the plane and get the cars that we are using while we are here. We took two cars. Me Matteo, Luca, and Donte in one car and Marco, the twins Angelo, and Alessandro in the other.

I get more excited the closer we get. I see the street sign that says Auburn Lane and I know we are getting close when we turn the corner and I can see the house. I see a car in the drive way that lets me know Vivian is home. We pull up and I take a deep breathe to calm my nerves as we approach the front door and ring the doorbell. I hear someone faintly yell "Hold on" I hear footsteps on the other side of the door then the lock turn. The door is opened and when she sees us she gasps and covers her mouth. She has tears in her eyes then she ran towards me and I engulfed her in a hug. When she let go of me she gave the boys a hug one by one and I could see tears in their eyes as well. She only saw them once a year and it was considered her work travel. She brought us inside to the living room. We sat down and talked for a few minutes then Marco asked the question we were all wondering "Where is Noel?" "She should be home from school any minute." With that sentence I sat and waited to lay eyes on my daughter in person for the first time in fourteen years.