•14•

Zayne's POV
After dancing she disappears off to somewhere. While I was talking to someone, I honestly have no clue who, I decide to go look for her. I see her over by the drink table and as I make my way over to her I hear gunshots and someone yell about a bomb. I quickly grab her, pulling her outside. Making sure she was ok and trying to get over the fact that she was so calm I tell her "Stay here"

Noel's POV
Obviously I do opposite of what I am told so I pull a dagger out of my thigh strap and cut part of my dress off making it shorter and easier to run in. I sprint towards the door and luckily don't have to dodge a lot of people since everyone is already out except my family which just adds to the adrenaline I feel. Zayne follows me and is yelling at me "I just saved you what are you doing." He is pissed.... oops, oh well.

I run into the main party room and listen for beeping. Once I locate it in a coat closet at the back part of the room I run to the door and throw it open. Finding the bomb I remember my training and which wires to remove. After it is deactivated I breath a sigh of relief but hear heavy breathing and realize that I now have to deal with a fuming Zayne. Just great. I don't have the energy for this.

Turning around to look at him, I pull my gun in lightening speed and point it at him "So are you going to underestimate me anymore." Leaning in so I was right next to his ear "Plus I never saw you trying to deactivate it." With that I walk away leaving him with his mouth hanging open and speechless.

I walk out of the warehouse like nothing happened and see everyone staring in worry, shock and surprise. As I step outside my parents and brothers come running out the emergency exit that is farther down the side of the warehouse. They run to where everyone is, out of breath Dad starts spitting out questions "What happened? Why didn't it go off? Is everyone ok? I didn't think we were going to make it out they locked us in the room we had the meeting in." As he is questioning people I feel a presence behind me and realize that it is Zayne.

Dad is over by all of the people that were in the party so I walked over to him and said "Don't worry I deactivated the bomb. I am surprised no one here is trained to do it" with an eye roll I walk over to mom who is smiling proudly and my brothers along with everyone else are shocked.

"How did you learn that?" Angelo questioned.

"Uncle Carson taught me"

Zayne asks "Who is Uncle Carson"