chapter fifty nine

Beginne am Anfang

"You said you wouldn't leave again!"

Jennie's eyes shot open, the same atmosphere around her. A dark room that was barely getting any light from the moon that was coming down now and the first hints of sun were appearing on the sky. "Lisa, Lisa" Jennie repeated twice and her hands reached next to her a wave of relief hitting her as soon as she felt someone sleeping next to her, this time Lisa being the one waking up compared to the nightmare she just had while being asleep. "Hmm?" The older woman hummed and managed to somehow pull herself up on the bed so she could see what was going on all of a sudden. "Thank God," Jennie sighed and without even thinking about it she threw herself on Lisa, her hands holding onto her for dear life. "What? What happened?" Lisa asked confused but still kept Jennie close, soon enough realizing that Jennie's body was shaking against hers.

"Baby, are you okay?" Lisa asked again and this time she pushed Jennie back herself so she could take a good look at her. Jennie tried hiding her face but everything about her gave away that she was clearly upset and crying her eyes out even if that was in her sleep. Shaking her head, Jennie buried herself in Lisa's arms again hiding her face in the crook of the older woman's neck to make sure both of them were going to be safe. "Was it a nightmare?" Lisa dared to ask even though she kind of already knew that it couldn't be anything else considering that both of them were just fine before going to sleep that night. They even talked more about the wedding that they would hopefully get to have at some point in their life. Lisa was still shocked that Jennie accepted such a big thing, getting proposed to because that's kind of what happened, wasn't the most common thing. Especially for Jennie who swore she wasn't cut out for weddings and relationships.

"It's okay, I'm here, just calm down okay?" Lisa said in a low voice and turned her head in a way that she could look at Jennie without causing her to pull herself away from Lisa. "I just got so scared, I thought it was all real," Jennie said while snuggling with Lisa who had her arms tightly around Jennie, her hand caressing the soft skin of the woman's arm trying to calm her down as much as she could. "I'm so happy it wasn't real, I'm so glad you're breathing right now," Jennie added and now she was the one pushing her own self back to look at Lisa, her eyes landing on the older woman's wondering eyes before she looked down at Lisa's lips. "I will kill myself if something happens to you,not even kidding Manoban". It didn't take her long to lean forward and close the gap between them, her arms immediately wrapping around Lisa's neck to hold her as close to her as possible, her legs straddling Lisa's lap, their fronts coming together. "For someone that nearly died in my sleep you are very risky," Jennie commented when she felt Lisa's teeth pull her bottom lip between them, sucking on it lightly.

"What can I say, I love living on the edge,"

_________________________

"Do you think I look good?" Lisa asked while looking herself in the mirror, Jennie who happened to be in the room next to the living room popping her head to check Lisa out. Stopping for a moment to lock eyes with her through the mirror, Jennie smiled to herself at how cute Lisa was being, the small insecurity of not looking good for her own friends sounding adorable to her. "Mhm, you look amazing," Jennie chuckled and bit her bottom lip when Lisa wasn't looking, the woman taking some time to take a better look at Lisa who seemed to be drastically losing more weight making her skinnier than before. Jennie caught herself forgetting some times that Lisa was going through chemotherapy since sometimes she seemed to be so energetic that she kind of resembled the Lisa she knew for long now. "Are you sure? I think I look just okay," The older woman's voice pulled her out of her thoughts, Jennie's eyes focusing on a very indecisive Lisa once again.

"You look amazing no matter what you wear," Jennie spoke up again and walked closer to Lisa soon standing behind her, both of their reflections projected in the mirror in front of them. Snaking her arms around Lisa's waist, Jennie fixed the shirt that the woman was wearing while making eye contact with her through the mirror. "Especially when you wear absolutely nothing... God just made you perfect," Jennie spoke up wanting to tease Lisa but ending up affecting her own self by picturing what she had just said. It wasn't the best feeling to be turned on while heading to your best friends' house for dinner, but how can you not be when you exist next to Lisa? That's what Jennie couldn't figure out, she didn't know how to contain herself around Lisa. "Jen," Lisa said in a serious and strict tone, her stare getting more focused and strict as well at the same exact time that her voice did.

"We need to be at Jisoo's in fifteen minutes," Lisa added and she made an attempt to take Jennie's hands off of her only to realize that it was like the woman's hands were glued on her body and refusing to move. "Yeah but I want you now, right here," Jennie's voice now changed too, the click had happened, the switch had turned and Jane was out of the box again ready to fuck shit up in that apartment. "You know I have a thing for you in formal shirts, I want to rip them off of you most of the time," Jennie whispered and she door understand that she was slowly losing control over the things she was saying and doing, as if someone else was pulling the strings. "Trust me as much as I want it too, we really need to go if we want to get there on time otherwise they'll I think we were "busy" when in reality we're here talking you out of it," Lisa spoke up and totally sounded like a strict parent. She knew that her tone and attitude worked when she saw Jennie's face relax a little, her arms coming up to fix what Lisa was wearing again, her eyes locked with hers at all times.

"Well maybe you shouldn't dress like that then," Jennie sighed and pushed Lisa ro the side a little bit now taking her place in front of the mirror making sure that she had the back of her body glued against Lisa's front, her cat eyes looking at Lisa's through the mirror. "Jen," Lisa spoke up in the strictest voice she had once again, spinning Jennie around so she would face her again, the older woman clenching her jaw while holding onto Jennie's waist. Luckily this time it wasn't for support, she didn't need her to help her stand up since her body had had some time to go back to "normal" since her last treatment. "Don't play games, just because this is different now it doesn't mean you won't pay for it later." Lisa threatened but she was almost sure that her threat only intrigued Jennie to go on with that type of behavior. "I'm being serious, keep this up and you're screwed. Not touching you, that's what I'm going to do, not anything close to the opposite of that." Lisa finishes her sentence and she almost broke into laughed when she saw the expression painted on Jennie's face.

"Babe that's just cruel, you can't do that" Jennie whined and took a hold of the shirt that Lisa was wearing, het hands slowly making their way up to the side of the older woman's neck, her nails lightly scratching it. "You can't say no to me, that's just facts don't you think?" Jennie asked and tried finessing her way into taking what she wanted even though it was for sure going to be discussed as soon as they arrived at Jisoo's house but from what Lisa could see Jennie didn't care that much anymore. "Watch me then," Lisa said and took the keys in her hand, letting go of Jennie and pulling herself out of Jennie's hold, heading to the front door of the apartment. "Are you coming?" Lisa smirked and her face lit up sending butterflies to Jennie's stomach, the woman feeling at least happy and proud that Lisa was doing better after passing two days of hell after their last visit to the hospital. "You're one hell of a bitch Manoban" Jennie groaned and followed Lisa's steps now.

"But you love every damn second of it,"