Chapter 2- The Good Friend

I made a few friends here and there in my classes. I met one girl and we've been inseparable since! Her name is Michelle and we love the same things. We basically have the same life story and she's one of the reasons why I manage to stay sane! I told her about the audition and she was SO excited for me! She wanted to hear my song choice and be there at the audition. (She's such a good friend)

A few months passed and school was just about over. My 16th birthday was coming up so I decided to have a pool party at my house to close out the year. It was at the end of May and a beautiful day. There were about 40 people there. Half of them I had never even talked to but oh well they were good company.

From a distance my friend Michelle spotted a curly haired, tanned skin GOD! Ok that's just how she described him to me....she was VERY good at giving descriptions if I do say so myself! About 5'10, gorgeous green eyes and adorable dimples. He must have heard about the party through a friend because I had never seen him in school.

Michelle and I just stared from a distance and finally snapped back into reality. I went over to the table where all the food was set up and I spot another "god" as Michelle would probably call him. This guy was definitely my type also. Tanned olive skin, light brown eyes and the most perfect pouty lips.

He wasn't wet though like everyone else at my party. (Hmm I wonder why?) As I approach the table he was backing up from the table and yep you guessed it! He bumped into me. Just. My. Luck.

"Oh my I'm so sorry!" Said the god as he grabbed my arms to get me stable.

"It's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going. I got kind of.....distracted." I said with probably the stupidest grin on my face.

"Oh ok. Well are you enjoying yourself?" the god spoke again.

"Well there are about 40 people invading my personal space that I call home but other than that I'm peachy." I said sarcastically. The god giggled a bit. Success! I made the god giggle! Ok I should probably stop calling him the god.

"So you're Yazmin?" the mystery man said

"Guilty." I said with another stupid grin

"Haha well my name is Zayn. I'm not really from around here but one of my friends decided I should come to make some new friends." He shook my hand gently but with sincerity.

"Well it's nice to meet you Zayn. I moved here a few months ago so don't worry sooner or later you'll be throwing parties at your own house. But I'm starving so I'll see you around." I said with the feeling that my stomach was going to burst out of my nose because of his smooth yet raspy charm.

"Thanks for the advice. I hope to see you around sometime." He winked at me and I thought I heard the wedding bells already. Little did I know this wouldn't be the last time I saw Zayn.......or the cheeky boy with the dimples that were to die for.