•15

Third Person's P.O.V

"What is this?" Sakura mumbled as she looked at her laptop and scanned what's inside the file.

Illegal doings, that's what contains the file. They saw videos of killings, lists of people who owe the group, pictures of gold bars, pictures of different kinds of guns, different kinds of bombs, combat knives, and a picture of the group, but all of them are wearing a mask so the three can't see their faces. The only thing they knew is that the flash drive that Sakura's parents gave to her is extremely dangerous.

"Is this some kind of a mafia group?" Hyewon asked them with fear.

"I think so, unnie," Chaeyeon answered her. Sakura scrolled down and saw another folder titled 'my lovely niece'

They opened the folder and saw plenty of pictures of a baby girl that look so familiar to them as if they already saw her many times. But they can't remember.

They continued looking at the pictures but it was interrupted by a sudden phone call. The two already knows that it was Sakura's because the ringtone is so obvious. It was 'Dumb Dumb' by Red Velvet.

Mr. Yamaguchi

answer | end

Sakura:
Yeoboseyo?

Mr. Yamaguchi:
...

Sakura:
Mr. Yamaguchi? Where are you?
Are my parents okay? Please answer me!

Sakura is on the verge of crying again when Chaeyeon held her hand. Chaeyeon smiled at the latter and pulled her closer to hug her.

Mr. Yamaguchi:
M-miss Miyawaki...
Your parents told me to
p-protect you, b-but
I g-guess I failed.
Your parents were killed
by the men in black while
we are escaping. A-and when I
get back here, t-they are waiting for me.
I need to hang this up now M-miss
I think they already found out where I am hiding
P-please give the flash drive to the police
It's the o-only way t-to give y-your parents
a justice. But a-always remember that
not all the person in that uniform are real
sometimes they're just wearing that
to cover up their i-illegal doings, s-so t-think
wisely Miss, I know t-that you're s-smart.
Thank you...

Sakura:
Mr. Yama-

Sakura didn't finish her sentence when a loud gunshot was heard over her phone. The connection ended after that.

Sakura hugged her girlfriend tightly as she started to burst into tears again. Her parents are now gone and then Mr. Yamaguchi? She can't accept the fact that the three important persons in her life are now gone. Since her parents aren't always there for Sakura because of their work, Mr. Yamaguchi is always there as her 2nd father. The two of them had this father-and-daughter like relationship even though Mr. Yamaguchi is cold as ice, he will be soft for Sakura. Sakura considered him as her father and best friend, but just because of the men that barged into their house, she lost her guy best friend.

After she cried on her girlfriend's shoulder. She plugged out the flash drive from her laptop and hid it inside her another wallet. The wallet has many replicas of the flash drive inside so it will be safer to hide it there.

"Where are you going to live now unnie? Your house is not safe and it's not safe to live in a hotel too, because they might find you there," Hyewon said. Sakura was about to answer but Chaeyeon answered first.