•3

Yuri's P.O.V

"So that's the reason why Hyewon unnie is stealing money from students." Chaeyeon unnie said while nodding. We're not eavesdropping, we just heard their conversation accidentally because we didn't leave the classroom yet. Oh well, we are the last one to leave.

When we entered the cafeteria, a piece of old classical music welcomed us. It relaxed all the students while eating. We bought food and looked for a seat. There's one but it's on the left side of the table of the troublemakers. It's the only vacant table so we have no choice. We just sat down and quietly eating our food while me, enjoying the music and my food. 

"Yah! Yujin-ah, that's mine." a husky voice said. My gaze automatically turned to them and there I saw the owner of the voice. Choi Yena.

Yujin just stuck her tongue out and ate the cheese. Maybe it's Yena's.

"Unnie, you look like a kid that her mother didn't buy her candy." Nako unnie said while looking at Sakura unnie and frowning.

"I forgot my laptop in our classroom, I can't change that boring music," she said and pointed her finger at the sound system. Yujin tapped Sakura unnie's shoulder that made Sakura unnie look at her. She grinned at her and raised a laptop- wait, what?! A laptop?! Alright, I think the whole cafeteria will be a mess, again.

"I brought it unnie, I thought you leave it there but you forgot it," Yujin said and gave the laptop to Sakura unnie.

"Thanks, Yuddaeng!" Sakura unnie hugged Yujin. She placed the laptop at the top of the table and started typing something onto it. Maybe codes for hacking.

She grinned and when she pressed the 'enter' key on her laptop, the music changed.

Now Playing: Psycho by Red Velvet

After hearing that song, it caught the student's attention, well most of the students here are Reveluvs, including Sakura unnie. They're all started to hyped up. 

"SAKURA THANK YOU!" someone shouted. It's a guy student from the other section.

"NO PROB!" Sakura unnie shouts back while raising her right palm.

I looked around and saw most of the students enjoying the music. Some of them are singing, some are doing fan chants, and some are dancing. I saw Eunbi unnie walking towards Sakura unnie and her friend's table.

I looked at Chaeyeon unnie and was about to ask but I saw her looking- I mean, staring at Sakura unnie wearing a slight smile.

I tapped her shoulder as she looked at me with a confused face.

"It might melt." I chuckled, she just frowned.

"Who? Sakura? I-'m not staring at her, Psh." she sounds defensive.

"I didn't even say a name, you quickly thought about sakura unnie haha. You sound suspicious." I shooked my head.

"What I mean is, your ice cream might melt." I giggled and looked at the cup of ice cream that starts to melt in front of her. She looked at it too and her mouth shaped like the letter 'O' when she realized what I mean.

"By the way, why is Eunbi uunie going there?" I asked and pointed at Eunbi unnie whose waling towards the next table.

Before Chaeyeon unnie could say anything, Hitomi unnie speaks out.
"Probably, do her thing as the student council president." and she followed  Eunbi unnie. 

Yeah, I forgot that they are student council officers. Eunbi unnie is the president while Hitomi unnie is the vice president.

I Immediately finished my food 'coz the lunchtime will be over and we need to go back in class before the teacher comes in. After I finished my food, the music stops and was replaced by a shrill sound, sign that there will be an announcement.