•6

Hyewon's P.O.V

I woke up when I felt the sunlight hit my face. I looked around and saw that I'm still at Wonyoung's room. I felt something heavy on my left arm so I looked at it. And then I saw a beautiful girl sleeping beside me. I took the pillow from my head, that I don't know where it came from, and slowly pulled my arm and place the pillow on hers. I stood up and looked at the wall clock. It's already 6:48 a.m, our first class will start at 8:30. I need to wake them up now so we can go home and get organized.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled when I realized that I didn't go home. I did not give the money to my father and I think he didn't eat dinner last night. Shit! I'm fucked up!

I slowly ran out of the door, not making any noise to wake them up and went downstairs. Mrs. Jang saw me so I stopped and greeted her.

"Good morning Mrs. Jang." I bowed to her to show respect.

"Oh! You're awake," she said and looked at me, then she looked behind me.

"Where are the others?" she asked me.

"They're still sleeping," I said politely.

"If it is okay, Can you wake them up for me?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. Are you going home?" she asked me and I just nod and smiled a bit.

"Oh! Eat first before you go home," she said and was about pull me to the kitchen but I refused.

"It's okay, Mrs. Jang. Even if I want to, I can't. Because my f-father is... I-i think my f-father is waiting for me to go home. I don't want him to worry." I lied.

"Okay! You're such a good daughter. Your father must be lucky because you're his daughter." I smiled bitterly. If you only knew...

I sighed and bid goodbye to her. She even told their driver to send me home so I'll be safe but I refused, I said that I'll just take a taxi to convinced her that I'll be safe. Wonyoung is really lucky to have Mrs. Jang as her mother. I envy her, haha.

When I got home, I saw my father sleeping on the couch while holding a bottle of beer on his right hand and a drug on his left. Yes, my father is a drug addict. So he's hurting me like an animal. I didn't fight him back, because if I fight back, I'm scared that he might hurt my friends too. It's okay if it's just me.

I quietly walked to my room so I won't wake him up. I walked through my cabinet and took out a jar where my savings are. I opened the lid of the jar and saw nothing there.

"What? Where is my money?" I whispered to myself. I rummaged through my clothes, just in case it fell there, but I didn't saw even a piece of coin. Just my clothes.

"Lookin' for something." I turned around and saw my evil father on the door, smirking at me as if he won a competition. He approached me and grabbed my hair, the reason for me to stand up.

"Why didn't you go home last night? Didn't you know that I didn't eat dinner last night? Huh?" he said furiously, then he laughed.

"Fortunately, I saw that jar in your cabinet so I took the money from it," he smirked. In just a split of second, his facial expression changed. From a smirking one to an emotionless monster. That's the habit I got from him. Changing expressions quickly.

"Oh wait! Who is that tall girl? I think she's rich huh? Is her name Jang Wonyoung? Hahaha!" he laughed evilly. Shit!

"Don't appa! Please don't. Don't touch her. She's still a kid!" I plead. He put his finger in his chin and looked up, thinking.

"Hmm... Okay! Maybe the other girl, the school owner's daughter. I think she's richer than the other girl." he said then laughed. My fist clenched and automatically punched him in his face. No! Not Eunbi!