•32

"I want to see the sea,"

Chaeyeon said as she and Sakura were both walking by the sidewalk, deciding on where would they go.

"In this kind of weather? That's so sudden," Sakura replied, wiping off the bullet of sweats forming on her forehead.

"Wait, I'll buy you something to drink," Chaeyeon walked towards the vending machine just a few meters away from them and bought a water bottled water.

Removing the bottle cap, she handed it over to Sakura as the latter immediately had a drink of it.

Chaeyeon looked up the sky, only to see the raging sun above them.

Her throat dries as she snatched the water bottle from Sakura. She drank it until she finishes off.

"That's mine," Sakura said, making Chaeyeon felt shivers through her spine. The kitty's tone kinda scared her.

Chaeyeon gave her an apologetic smile and then bought another bottle of water.

After that, they proceeded to walk to nowhere. Chaeyeon's just pulling Sakura wherever her feet drag her.

Not until they stopped at a specific place.

Since Chaeyeon was leading them and Sakura's the one who stops, (and don't forget the fact that they're holding hands) Chaeyeon was pulled back.

She turned her head towards the property in front and saw a very familiar place

It was Sakura's favorite place. PC Bang.

Chaeyeon looked at her girlfriend, who was also looking at her with a pleasing look. Asking for approval from Chaeyeon for her to play inside.

Seeing the older girl's eyes sparkling as she looks at the specific place, Chaeyeon sighed in defeat. Maybe they can stop there for a while, she'll just watch some performance videos of her favourite kpop idol, which is a part of a girl group her girlfriend was crazy about.

It's not a good idea to go to the beach while the sun is still heating up, right?

Upon entering the property, Sakura immediately ran to her favourite spot as Chaeyeon took the vacant seat beside her.

"Do you want to eat something?" asked Chaeyeon.

The said girl hummed. "Chips and soda will do,"

"Okay, I'll be right back," Chaeyeon stood up from her seat and went to where some sort of foods can be seen.

When Chaeyeon came back, she saw Sakura leans on her seat, looking at her as she smiled like an excited child.

"Here," Chaeyeon sat again as she gave the soda to Sakura while she opened the bag of chips.

"Thank you, Chae," and to Chaeyeon's surprise, Sakura leaned over to kiss Chaeyeon on her cheek. Because it was too sudden, Chaeyeon had no time to react. She just watched the older girl start playing.

As soon as she already processed what happened, Chaeyeon beamed a smile. It was rare to see Sakura being like that. And that only happens when Chaeyeon's with her.