•28

Pulling Yuri away from the cafeteria, the couple stopped their tracks in front of a bus stop.

"Yah, where... where are we going," panting, Yuri held onto her knees with both hands, catching her breath. Once she can properly breathe already, Yuri looked up just to see Yena looking at the left side waiting for the bus to come.

Yena shifted her gaze to Yuri. Smiling as she winked at the girl. As soon as Yuri fixed her posture, the bus arrived.

Yena grabbed Yuri's hand, gently clasping it together as they both hopped in the bus. They chose to sit at the end part of the bus where only few are seated.

Yuri took the window sit while Yena sat next to her. She opened her bag, hoping that there's a single bottle of water. After minutes of searching, she haven't seen one.

Yuri looked at Yena, who is looking at her too. She switched her look into a glare. Realizing what the glare means, Yena took something out from her bag. A bottle of cold water. She handed it to Yuri, as the latter immediately drank it.

"Sorry Yul," Yena wiped off the sweats from Yuri's forehead using the handkerchief she took from her pocket. Since Yuri isn't used of running, unlike Yena, she sweats more than Yena and to think that they ran under the heated sun, who would not sweat and thirst, right?

Almost drinking up the whole bottle, Yuri removed the contact of the water bottle from her lips, causing it to make a clicking sound, if that's what you call it.

"So... Where are we actually going?" she asked while handing back the water to the older.

"It's a secret," Yena whispered.

"Come on, tell me-" Yuri was cut off by Yena connecting her lips to hers. The kiss wasn't that long but it was enough to make the younger shut her mouth.

"You'll know it later, for now sleep here because it will take long for us to arrive there," Yena said, placing the younger's head on her shoulder.

Yuri could just pout, Yena definitely wouldn't tell Yuri where they were going so instead of asking over and over again, she just followed what Yena had said.

Yuri snaked her arms around the older's waist, cuddling her. With Yena reciprocating the hug, the younger rested her head on the older's chest. Listening to her heartbeat, sounding like a lullaby which guided her to sleep.

Soon, soft snores can be heard. Yena looked down, seeing Yuri sleeping like a baby.

She giggled. "Joyul~" Yena softly stroked Yuri's hair as she kept humming the word 'Joyul'

Watching the moving scenery through the window, Yena couldn't help but to feel excited as she thinks of what will be Yuri's reaction when they finally arrive to their destination.

After a few stops, the bus stopped on its last station.

"Yul, wake up," waking up the younger, Yena slightly tapped Yuri's shoulder.

Hearing Yena's voice, Yuri slowly opened her eyes. She let go of Yena and rubbed her eyes, to adjust her sight. When she looked back at Yena, she saw that the duck is already standing up, reaching her hand to Yuri while their bags are hanging on her shoulder.

"Let's go?"

Yuri nodded, accepting the elder's hand.

When they got off the bus, Yuri saw that they are outside of the city. Some trees lining up at the side of the road and buildings can be barely seen. Small houses as if they were in a province and a convenience store alone at the other side of the road.

"Are you trying to kidnap me or something?" a sudden question from Yuri made Yena look at her unbelievably.

"What the heck?" Yena cursed but Yuri just laughed at it.