•5

Third Person P.O.V

"Eomma! I'm home!" a tall bunny said while entering their house.

"Omo! Baby! My Wonnie is home." Wonyoung's mom said and gave her daughter a tight hug. Someone chuckled because of their cuteness. Mrs. Jang looked at Wonyoung's back after she broke the tight hug. She saw Yujin and the others looking at them while smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are Wonyoung's friends." they greeted. Mrs. Jang smiled and look at each of them. Her gaze went to a tall girl who is smiling like a cute puppy.

"Oh! You must be Ahn Yujin?" Mrs. Jang asked Yujin.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm Ahn Yujin, the cutest puppy living on earth." Yujin cheerfully introduced herself. But she was confused, how did Wonyoung's mom know her?

"Uhm... Can I ask a question? How did you know my name?" Yujin asked politely.

"Ah! I know you because Wonyoung is always talking about you. She always tells me something about you, so I thought she has a crush on yo-" she was cut off by Wonyoung.

"Eomma!" she said while glaring at her mom.

"Why? It's true." Mrs. Jang said while holding her laugh. Wonyoung just pouted like a cute bunny.

'She's so cute. Haha.' Yujin said on her mind.

"So? Are you going to do a project?" Mrs. Jang asked.

"Ye Eomma. And guess what?" Wonyoung said cheerfully to her mother.

"What is it?" Mrs. Jang asked.

"I'm the leader!" Wonyoung said while raising her two arms.

"Aww... Baby, I'm so proud of you." Mrs. Jang said while pinching Wonyoung's cheek.

"Let's go inside." Mrs. Jang said. As they went inside, they looked around the house. Their eyes widened when they saw how rich Wonyoung is.

"Let's go upstairs," she said to them and they just nod.

"Eomma, we're going upstairs!" Wonyoung shouted so her mom can hear it.

"Okay! I'll just bring snacks there!" Mrs. Jang shouted back from the kitchen. She's preparing snacks for them.

They went upstairs and entered my room. They put their bags on the couch inside Wonyoung'sa room. They opened their laptops at started searching.

2 hours have passed but we still haven't started anything yet. I looked at them and saw the tiredness in their eyes. She felt like a useless leader.

Someone knocked on the door that woke up their sleepy heads. It's Mrs. Jang.

"Time for snacks!" she said and placed a plate of macaroons and a whole cake at the coffee table where they make their research paper. Their sleepy heads suddenly woke up when they saw the snacks, specially Hyewon whose eyes are sparkling when she saw the cake.

"Arghh!" Wonyoung groaned. She looked at her mom and smiled.

"I'm glad you came, Eomma," Wonyoung said while sitting on the floor. Her mom is busy slicing the cake and giving it to everyone.

"Why?" her mom asked and gave Hyewon a slice of cake.

"We still haven't started anything yet." then she looked at their laptops, which are open but do not have a single letter written on it. Mrs. Jang looked at the others and they just nodded. Mrs. Jang put her fingers under her chin while thinking.

"Maybe you should share ideas, it may help," she said before she left the room.

"Oh right, Let's form a circle everyone," Wonyoung said as they sit and formed a circle.