Chap.3

Martha left, leaving her with her thoughts. What else anyways should she expect from her parents. She had always been an unwanted child. She had always been someone they looked at with creepy eyes, like a burden.

She tightly closed her eyes and a silent tear escaped. Wiping it off, she got down from the bed and decided to go around the place and the house so that she could divert her mind. She stepped out of the room and Wow! What a beautiful scenario it was! The corridor outside the door was huge. A whole marathon could be arranged over there. Beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling, snow White marbled floor and cream tiles all over the walls. There were a lot of paintings. Guess, the Billionaire was an art fan. There were a lot of rooms in the corridor and too many maids and servants too, running here and there. They looked at her like she was some sort of a masterpiece. Was weird for her, having those eyes staring at her but she somehow coped up with that stuff.

As she leaned over the corridor railings, she saw stairs running down from either sides. LONG STAIRS! HUGE ONE'S! And at the end of the stairs was a fairytale mansion. Her eyes popped out. Was this the place she was gonna live in? With a billionaire? And the army of maids and servants? Was she gonna be the princess of this mansion or just a billionaire's bed toy? Phew! So many questions and still she had no answers.

She pulled herself back from the railing and started entering each and every room of the corridor. She came across a beautiful door and she slowly opened it with her index finger. And there he was, one the bed, her devil billionaire, into his sleep, hugging a pillow across his chest. She gulped down the plump that came up in her throat and stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

She stepped closer to him. Curiosity had stuck her head so hard that she couldn't resist her steps from going near him to see what he looked like. She went to him and slowly sat at the edge of the bed. She thought of waking him up but she hated it when someone disturbed her sleep, so she decided to be a good girl and not to disturb his sleep even after he had bought her and she hated him and he was a bastard or whatever.

His face was sort of beautiful. The jawline looked so manly and she just kept staring at him. His hard muscles were visible clear enough. And damn! Shameless billionaire was sleeping without a shirt. She stopped staring, realising that he was a her monster even if he was hot, and sexy but she was supposed to hate him which she did. She kept saying this to herself again and again and decided to leave.

She went on her feet and turned around to leave when a hard hand held her wrist, pulling her to the bed. The Billionaire was awake! She fell on the bed, right besides him and in no times was beneath him, his both hand holding hers above her head. She was taking deep breaths as she shut her eyes tightly.

"I'm sorry. I had no intentions of disturbing your sleep" she muttered, with her eyes still shut tight.

And no answer. How rude! At least he could have said it's ok! Or it's alright! Mannerless billionaire! She thought to herself. She could feel his breath on her lips, then slowly turning towards the curves of her neck. God! Was he trying to tempt her? Desperate billionaire!

"Open your eyes" she heard him speak. His voice so manly, yet seemed like music to her ears. Obeying what he said, she slowly opened her eyes. Her heartbeats ran faster than a mad horse. He was right there, his ocean blue eyes looking into her catty brown eyes. He was breathing softly but his eyes were furious, like he was going to swallow her whole.