Ch. 25

We got out of the room to people with scared and worried faces. I moment I stepped out, I was crushed into deadly hugs which started from Eileen and ended at Rony. He just stood back, signing in relief that I was fine. When he hugged me, I felt his heartbeat running fast. Was he scared? That I 'll leave and never come back?

He held onto me, his muscular arm gripping my back as hard as he could, nuzzling into my neck and I relaxed. He knew how to calm me down. He knew exactly the way.

I wanted to tell him I wasn't leaving. I wanted to tell him that I'm here and I'll stay as long as he wants to stay, be it forever, I was ready. I wanted to talk to him until I felt sudden acheing in my body. He was crushing me by his grip, choking me on purpose and I gasped. I was unable to breathe. I tried pushing him but in vain. The more I tried, the more I suffered.

"You wanted to leave me, huh? I 'll make you pay for even bringing the thought in your pretty little head" he whispered in my ears and my eyes widened.

Johnson, Annett, Eileen tried to push him away. Struggled really hard to let me off his grip while I yelled at the top of my lungs, pleaded him to let me go but he didn't.

I saw Rose rush to me to help me but Rony pushed her back.

"Let me go, please" I begged him, tears steaming down my face but he had no mercy.

" You will suffer. I will never let you go. You are mine" he yelled

My eyes grew wide when those words struck my ear. This is not love. This can't be love. This is anything but love. He wanted me to suffer. And for what? Because I said I wanted to leave him. My life was worth nothing for him.

I stopped struggling and let him do what he wanted to do with me. I was almost dead after what he said and whatever was left of me if taken away, would only be better. I let my body loose while the whole mansion was filled with screams and pleads, everybody begging him to let go of me and let me breathe.

The last thing I remembered was blurred faces, Eileen maybe when darkness took over me.

........................................................................

"Hey"  I fluttered my eyes open to the person sitting in front of me, smiling.

My head hurt. I had no idea where I was and how did I get here. The last memory I had was of Rony strangling me. After that, nothing. Annett was gently rubbing my hands while I kept struggling to speak. Unfortunately, I couldn't. I felt a lump in my throat. Why was I unable to speak? I wanted to talk to her.

I tried to get up when she pushed me back to bed.

"Don't move. You need rest. Doctor said your body is weak and you went into trauma. You will be fine,baby" she soothed. I held onto her hand, pressing them tightly.

I wish I could tell her that from here on I will never be fine.