Ch.14

He lead me to a room which was huge. Like,really huge. Being a gentleman as he was, he pulled out a chair for me and I seated. He took a seat in front of me, never leaving my sight. The room was beautifully decorated. Everything seemed like a dream to me.

I was so nervous about all this. Wasn't  all this happening a bit too fast? Is this even right? But how is it not supposed to be right? Of course this was right and He was right.

Don't overthink. I repeat. Dont overthink.

"You know,you are very beautiful" he complimented,which made me blush.
These days I blushed a alot.

"And you also look...umm...well, you look fine" I stuck my tongue out at him which made him throw a heavy smirk at me again. What's with him and smirking all the time!

"I am glad you are here with me"

Okay! So what should I say now on this? A thank you?

No! Why would you say thank you on this dumbass?

"Umm....I...."

Say something!

He raised his brow.

"The food is here!" I screamed loud pointing my fingers at the two waiters with trays of food. I could be really stupid sometimes but can't help. And I sincerely had no clue what to say to him at the moment.

Food! Food! You saved me! You are a true friend! I adore you.

We ate the food in silence. Steak and ravioli were delicious. He must have asked Eileen about my food choice and that bitch spilled it out to him. She will pay a price for this. But I loved her because I love people who know my food choices. Because, well, I love food.

We finished our dinner and the waiters cleaned the table. I had a thousand questions running in my mind. I wanted to know about Rose and his past and a lot more but just wasn't sure if the time was appropriate.

"Say it"

"What?" I asked puzzled.

Oh no! Not again. Did I say it out loud again?

Somebody hand me a gun, please. I need to shoot myself.

"I said it loudly, didn't I?"

He nodded.

I fucking wasn't thinking about Rose in my head. I mumbled it out loud. Screw me!

"I am sorry" I stood up and started walking away. I had to leave. I wanted to leave. It was his past and we were having a great time and I didn't want to spoil it. Rose did affect me a little. I had no idea why. And I did try to get her out of my mind but I just couldn't. There was certainly something wrong with me which had to be figured out because I hadn't planned to feel this way about him.

I rushed towards the elevator and waited for the doors to open.

"Scarlet..."

God damn it! Why can't he just leave me alone for like five fucking minutes.

"Listen to me..."

His voice was near this time. So this meant that he was behind me. I had no idea what was wrong with me and what was I going to explain him. Did I hurt him by taking out his past? Even I would feel terrible if my past was taken out like this.

Heavens! Did I upset him?

"No, you did not upset me, Scarlet. For god's sake just talk to me"

I was suddenly pulled by my arm with rock steady hands and I bumped into him.

Very good! You said it loud again.
Slit your tongue, pretty girl!
No, I'm serious.
Just slit ur tongue.

"Come on,Scarlet. Do I look that terrible that every time you just close your eyes and avoid me" he whined.

Awwww......

I slowly opened my eyes and there he was, his hands on my waist, his eyes looking for mine. He did not seem angry or upset at all. It was embarrasing what I did out there.

"I didn't mean to ask you about your past like that"

"It's past and it doesn't matter. Im not angry on you" he said politely brushing his fingers on my cheeks.

That felt amazing, by the way!

"I did not like her"

" I feel the same about her" he laughed and kissed me on the forehead.

"You must be thinking what a bitch I am!"

He shook his head and kissed my forehead again.

"Come on, big girl. Lets take you to bed."

He held my hand and got into the elevator and very soon outside my bedroom door. He kissed my cheek and said good night and left and I was wondering what just happened to me.
I can't deny that I was getting possessive about him. That somewhere it was affecting me that Rose wanted him back.

Scarlet, honey!
The first thing you are going to do tomorrow is go see a good psychiatrist.
You need one.