Ch. 42

"What the fuck...you're not ready yet?" I fumed in anger. It had been more than 2 hours and Annette wasn't yet ready for the club. It was supposed to be a girls evening out as the guys were out on a business trip for two days and were going to be back home tomorrow night so we had tonight to ourselves and I wanted to have a blast. But my girls were super lazy. Eileen was sacred that Mason would get really angry if he finds out she'd been clubbing all night and Annette couldn't decide what to wear. Me and Rose were the two party starters and these two were surely going to be party poopers.

"How do I look?" Annette asked, finally stepping out of her room wearing a super sexy red dress, backless.

"Hot! OMG....SUPER HOT"

"Really?" She raised a brow

"Yes" I said and dragged her down the stairs where Eileen was already waiting for us.

I was in short black dress which is borrowed from Elle (Eileen). Eileen wore a super cute pink dress, Rose was in a lavender dress and we all chicks looked super stunning.

It was 10pm when we entered the club. The music was loud and all around us were sweaty bodies dancing. We joined the crowd. Tequila shots were down our throats and we got lost in the music, swaying our hips, moving our heads.

"I am loving it here" a drunk Elle yelled in my ears.

"I told you" I yelled back, continuing to dance.

I could see Rose and Anne dancing with two cute guys. I could see Anne laugh and smile and enjoy her time and I wanted this. I wanted all her stress to go away and for once to see her completely enjoy herself.

I went to the bar again for another shot.

"Hey..." I called the bartender.

"Yes mam"

"Two tequila shot for the lady" a voice said before I could. I turned my eyes and there stood a guy, good built, grey eyes and a striking smile.

"And you are?" I asked

"Andrew...I just wanted to buy you a drink. I hope you don't mind" he shrugged

Well, I didn't mind. It was just a drink.

"Thank you" I said, settling down on the table, gulping down the shot. It burnt my throat and I liked the sensation.

"Can I have a dance with you, Ms..." Andrew stopped wanting me to finish the sentence and reveal my name.

"Scarlett"

"And she doesn't wanna dance with you" a voice said.
FUCKKKKKK
HOLYYYY FUCKKKK
Ronald!

My head was spinning now. I gathered all the courage in me and turned around to face the now furious Ronald staring at me. I looked at Andrew and he couldn't understand anything.

"Why don't you let the lady speak for herself?" He asked Ronald and I saw Ronalds hands turn into fists. He took a step towards Andrew but before he could knock him down and break his bones, with stumbling steps I stood in between them, facing Rony. I was tipsy and could hardly stand on my feet so I held onto his arms for support.

"Andrew, I don't wanna dance. My boyfriends here" I said, looking into Ronalds eyes. Rony was going to kill me. But the question is, how did he get here?

"How drunk are you?" He growled.

I was so scared. I literally was about to pee in my panties.

"8 shots. That's the last count I can remember" I whispered before passing out.