Chap 9.

Her stomach grumbled indicating that she was hungry and the tummy needed some food. It was seven in the evening and the house seemed very nonchalant. She got out of her room hunting for Mother and she stopped, right outside his room. There were noices. A lady yelling her lungs out.

"Why the fuck is she here?" The voice said.

"None of your business, Rose" Ronald yelled back.

So,her name was Rose. Well! Nice name, she thought to herself. And the next moment, the very next noise was of something breaking. Maybe a vase. Startled and panicked by the thought of Ronald being injured by the intruder inside, she knocked at his door.

"Yes?" Ronald growled.

"Umm...its-a-...m-me" Her voice stammered as she said those words.

And the door flew open without a fraction of second. He was staring right into her eyes, which were now filled with fear and curiosity and concern. And now when he was here, in front of her, she was at loss of words. Surely, mesmerised by him but mostly she couldn't speak because of the content of seeing him fine. She let out a sigh.

"You okay?" The question seemed music to his ears.

So! She did care.

"Come in,love"

He held her hand and took her inside. The view was quite disturbing inside the room. There stood a blonde. A beautiful blonde,dressed in an attire which clearly gleamed a light on the amount of money she had. Her eyes were red with fury. The room looked terrible with shattered wine glasses and vases all over.

The woman looked at her and Scarlet smiled at her. She was quite jealous for sure by the presence of this blondie in his room but was quite hesitant to show it out. Not even for a moment did he leave her hand.

Ronald looked at Scarlet and gave her a its-all-ok-baby smile.
"Rose, this is Scarlet. My fiancé" He announced and the blondie had her eyes popped out hearing that. Scarlet had her heart beating at the highest and she already got a mini heart attack.

"And love, this is Rose. My ex-girlfriend and my ex-fiancee".
He stated to Scarlet and she got another attack.

This was so much to take in at a time. She had nothing to say. She was dumbstruck. What the fuck was going on? Was this necessary? Definitely not!

Rose looked at her, head to toe.
"Ronald, you can't be serious. You are leaving me for this?" She glared at her.

"We were over two years back,Rose. You ended it and I'm over you." Ronald was cold. His hands squeezing hers and his attention completely on her reactions. Another trouble on his way!

..................................................................................Hey guys! I hope you like this chap. I'm gonna be continuing with this novella writing Scarlet's P.O.V. I really hope you guys like it.

Love you.
Aale.