Twelve

Her point of view 

I can't believe I did that. You stupid idiot Sheryl! I wiped the tears that were flowing down my cheeks. I saw how he was angry at what I did. I was just hurt when he admitted right in front of me that he didn't like me. Maybe I was really carried away by emotion that's why I did that.

That was our first kiss, but I didn't know that it would have the same effect on me. When we got married he didn't kiss me, instead he kissed me on my cheeks. Am I really that ugly in his eyes?

What I know is that there is nothing wrong if I will kissed him because we are married. But it just hurts to think that he will never ever like me! Why?

I'm stomping in annoyance.

If he thinks I'm just going to let him go, well he's wrong! I will never get tired of waiting for the day he will love me too, because I really can't afford to lose him.

Argh! Why?

I'm not that ready for that to happen! After I entered the house, I cooked our dinner as it was almost night. I thought of cooking chicken soup because the weather is cold today.

When will Rasmus and I eat together? I just sighed.

When I finished what I did, I immediately started eating. I want to go to bed early to get rid of this pain I felt

After a while I went up to my room. I don't know but I feel weak and I'm losing the will to act because of what happened earlier. I had already forgotten Tristan's confession earlier, but I couldn't forget Rasmus of how he pushed me away from him.

That he seemed very annoyed by what I did. I just lay on the bed and let my tears roll down my cheeks. I couldn't stop crying anymore because I felt so heavy.

So depressing.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep.