Fifty seven

His point of view

I saw them outside the house! Wow what a scene I have seen right now! How sweet! That motherfucker! And they are really good to each other. My fists were clenched and when I saw that Sheryl was at the door, I looked away from the window.

I hised when the door opened, she seemed surprised to see me immediately at the opposite door. I smirked

"Ha what a sweet scene! why did you come back here?" I said fat.

"To fix our relationship." I laughed at what she said tsk.

"Stupid! Why? do we a relationship?" I feel like the old me is coming back and the pain dominates my heart, causing me to become numb.

"Yes, we're married!" I saw her bite het lower lip, obviously hurt by what I said.

"You're right, but only on paper Sheryl, which means we didn't really have a relationship in the first place!" The expression on her face is funny and if she thinks I'm sorry, she's wrong.

"B-but what were the things you showed me the other day R-rasmus, I feel like we're at the part where we love each other." I laughed at what she said causing the tears that she had been holding back to fall.

"Do you remember the first thing I told you?" she looked into my eyes.

"Wh-what?" she asked.

"That I don't like you! And still nothing! Got it?!" I couldn't help but get angry especially when my memory flashback to the crazy thing she and Tristan did last night.

"N-no. I know you love me too. I can feel it Rasmus." She was crying.

"You're a fool! Go back to Tristan, I don't need you here anymore." I will push her away from me.

"R-rasmus I know you love me too!" She suddenly screamed while continuing to cry.

"The feeling is not mutual Sheryl! don't be a fool." I said sarcastically to make her cry even more.

"What do you want me to do so you can forgive me?" I saw the frustration on her face.

"Go back to Tristan and fuck him again!" I yelled back at her and after a while she slapped me and I grabbed my cheek.

I smirked.

"Nothing really happened to us! He was just drunk and yes almost! and yes he wanted something from me and he was able to do that because I could not reciprocate his love and he was just carried away by his emotions." Damn! That's it! she definitely defend Tristan from me. Bitch!

"Just tell me that you liked what he did to you!" And again I received another hard slap. Fuck!

"How dare you! Did you know that Tristan regretted that?" I stopped at what she said.

"I-I don't care! Get out of my sight!" I said bluntly and when she didn't move, I hit her on the shoulder to leave the house. I need to relax from what I have feel. Fuck! I think I'm going to explode.