Sixty

Her point of view

It's been two days since Rasmus took me to the hospital and he's been ignoring me for two days.

I held my stomach when I found out I was pregnant, I couldn't stop being happy. That's why I've been sick for the past few days because I'm pregnant.

I don't know if he was happy when I was probably pregnant. I couldn't read the expression on his face because it was completely blank and sometimes he couldn't look at me.

Maybe he's still mad at me and can't move on from what happened to Tristan and me.

I just held my breath, I don't want to be stressed and I don't want to think that my feelings will be harmed, especially since I'm carrying a child in my womb.

I stood up on the sofa when I heard the car parking outside. It's a sign that Rasmus is here, he always comes home late at night.

I opened the door for him but I was stunned that he was not alone. Is it happening again? Why are they together again?

"Be careful when you get home Gabriella." Rasmus said from her. So she really brought Rasmus here?

"Yes of course darling, I'm leaving now." She said flirty and I wanted to get angry but I just calmed myself down because I'm not allowed to be stressed.

When she left, I immediately confronted Rasmus who had now entered the house.

"Why are you together?" I said in a calm voice but he just passed me.

"I'm still asking you Rasmus." I repeated and his face was blank when he turned to me.

"We just had fun." He said sparingly before turning away from me.

"Where?" This time I followed him.

"Don't find it out." I was annoyed by his answer.

"Rasmus answer me!" I said out loud

"What the hell Sheryl, I'm tired, will you stop it?" He said indifferently.

"Why are you doing this to me huh?" My voice became emotional.

"Why what did I do?" I can't really read his expression!

"My god Rasmus! Is that still being asked?" I was surprised when he just turned his back on me and entered his room and I immediately followed.

"R-rasmus, you p-probably know I'm p-pregnant, right?" My voice cracked.

"So what's your problem?" He didn't want to answer.

"Aren't you happy for us?" I don't know where I get my strength from.

"I don't know." He said sparingly while shrugging his shoulders which annoyed me so I hit him on the chest.

"What? tell me!" I was starting to cry in annoyance.

"Why should I be happy Sheryl?" He said boldly, I could see his emotions.

"W-what?" Is he fooling me?

"Fuck! How can I be happy? Knowing that I am not the father of your child!" I was stunned by what he said, so that was the reason why he was treating me like this.

"What are you talking about!" I'm going to make you bald!

"Tristan is the father right Sheryl? Now tell me how I can be happy! You cheated on me, didn't you?!" He couldn't help but hit her again.

"How did Tristan turn out? You know you're the only one who's touched me Rasmus!" He looked like he didn't believe it.

"Fuck you! What about his condo? Aren't you doing stupid thing there together with Tristan?!" Why is he so angry! Why can't he believe me?

"Until now, you still didn't believe me." I said weakly, I guess I had run out of energy to explain to him.

"Fucking yes!" He said directly.

I didn't even look at him, I was the one who came out of his room because I was sick and I was tired explaining to him!