Fourty three

His point of view

I looked at Sheryl's beside me for a while and it turned out that she was already asleep and that's why she was now silent. I just held my breath, I didn't think that my friendship with Tristan would end tsk. and he is really making a way to talk to my wife.

I intend to take her to the most famous and beautiful beach resort because I want to make it up to her. I smiled that she would definitely like where we were going. I have reserved a room there.

The ride is also really long apart from that distance. Suddenly, I felt a sense of fear when I remembered what she said to me at the hospital. She will not forgive me if her memories come back.

"Just make sure there's nothing because when my memories come back I won't be able to forgive you."

I just took a deep breath.

Okay, Gabriella wasn't really the only one involved in what happened to Sheryl, because first of all it wasn't really going to happen If I didn't agree to have her come home with me and yes I also blame myself.

After some time we arrived. I was still hesitating if I should wake her up because I don't want to disturb her sleeping. So I watched her first before I tapped her shoulder.

"Hey love wake up, we're here."
I softly whispered in her ear.

Sheryl slowly opened her eyes and when she realized that our faces were so close, she blinked even more so I walked away while smiling.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. Have you been waking me up?" She said shyly.

"No, just now." I answered with a smile.

"Oh okay, where are we anyway?" She asked while looking outside the car. I still saw the sparkle in her eyes.

"We're in Boracay beach." Immediately said.

I was surprised when Sheryl suddenly grabbed me then hugged me, I didn't expect that.

"Thank you for taking me here, do you know my dream is to come here? It's so far away and I don't have anyone to go with." I hugged her back.

"Anything for you my love. I'm always here with you." I said meaningfully.

She let go of the hug while looking into my eyes.

"Shall we go now?" She said with a smile.

I felt the excitement on her face. I was not wrong in what I thought and Sheryl really liked that I took her here.

"Let's go." I answered and unbuckle her seatbelt and got out first before I opened the door for her to get out. Sheryl was a little surprised when I hold her hand and we walked towards the resort holding hands together.