Sixty three

Mature content

R18+

His point of view

My fist clenched when I saw Tristan and Sheryl talking and they seemed to be enjoying themselves but I was stunned when they turned to me and I didn't notice that Glen was with them.

"What's up bro? You're late. " Glen immediately greeted me which I didn't pay attention to because my attention was on Sheryl damn! She's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.

"Hi Sheryl, happy birthday, if you're wondering why I'm here, Rasmus invited me." Gabriella said happily to Sheryl and Sheryl smiled at her.

"Thanks." She answered sparingly.

Our attention was grabbed when Sheryl's mommy spoke with the microphone on the center.

"Ladies and gentlemen good evening may I have your attention please." Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing to face her.

"I would like to say thank you first of all for coming here even though the others are in traffic but you still manage that situation just to be able to come here for my daughter's birthday. I hope you all enjoy tonight. Thank you for listening." She immediately held up the microphone she was holding afterwards.

"Happy birthday Sheryl." Tristan said and smiled to Sheryl.

I feel annoyed tsk.

"Thank you Tristan." She replied with a smile.

"Bro may I talk to you?" Tristan suddenly said seriously to me.

"Sure." I said.

"Okay, even just here." He said more

"Sure why not tsk." I said rudely.

"Woah! Chill bro." Glen suddenly scolded me.

"Since we're all here, I think it's time to tell you the truth." I was annoyed because he talked a lot.

"Could you direct to the point it Tristan." I complained to him.

"That night, nothing really happened between Sheryl and me. I admit that until now I still like her, but I just can't do anything because she loves you." He smiled when he said that, I don't know if he was just being forced tsk.

"Then what?" I suddenly asked.

"So if you doubt it's my child then you're probably wrong Ras. It's yours and Sheryl bearing your own child and I'm sorry for ruining our friendship." After what Tristan said, he suddenly left in front of us which surprised Sheryl and when she was about to follow him, I stopped her.

"Don't you dare follow him Sheryl." She frowned at me.

"Hey Sheryl can I talk to you too?" Gabriella suddenly said.

"Go on and talk. I'm impatient." Sheryl said it bluntly but Gabriella didn't mind it.

"I just want to apologize for what I have done and yes at first I hated you because you already have his heart and I can't accept it but then I realized that it was so wrong to force myself with him when in fact wasn't the same anymore." Sheryl suddenly let out a breath.

"Okay, based on what you said, I forgive you, but make sure you won't do it again." Gabriella smiled at her.

"Sure so can we be friends?" Sheryl smiled at her.

"Okay, I'm not that bad." And they both laughed.

"I think it looks like we're all good here." Glen laughed.

"Glen take Gabriella with you, I'll talk to my wife first." Glen immediately nodded, Gabriella was a little bit shy but she still went with him.

When it was just the two of us, I pulled her and she didn't complain.

"Let's talk to your room." She just nodded.

I smiled in no time, my wife is very obedient.

After we entered, I immediately locked it and she seem surprised.

"What are we going to talk about--hmm!" Sheryl couldn't finish what she was going to say when I grabbed her face with a smoky kiss. Fuck! My shaft was getting hard when I saw her. I turned her towards the door and because she was only dressed I was able to easily pull down her panties.

I manage to separate her two thighs before I slammed my shaft into her core.

"Oh god!" She growled.

"Fuck baby! ah so good!" I growled as I move fast in and out.

"Oh Rasmus! go ahead!" She said moaning and it making me crazy.

Damn!

"Ah shit baby!" I sped up my movements from behind her.

After a while I stopped and put her in front of me and picked her up while slowly walking towards her bed. I made her sat on my lap.

"Ride on me baby." I ordered and she did it immediately causing me to sneer at the pleasure.

"Fuck! That's it! Ah!" I grunted as I joined her moves. I raised my chin and looked at the ceiling.

"Ah! Ah! Hmm!" Sheryl moans are really good as fvck!

And not long as we finished together I lay on the bed with her on top of me. We were both sweating and gasping for air.

"Happy birthday baby." I said and a I kissed her on the forehead.

"Oh god Rasmus! was that your gift from me?" I smiled at what she said.

"Uhuh you like it?" I joked.

Sheryl suddenly hit me in the chest causing me to laugh.