Fourty seven

His point of view

I can't believe that Sheryl left me here alone at the resort. I stared at Gabriella's text message, she must have read it because my cellphone doesn't have a password.

Fuck! Maybe Sheryl thought I was cheating on her that I was with another woman. I quickly deleted that message as well as Gabriella's number.

"Oh shit! Damnit!" I couldn't stop cursing and I even punched the wall.

What if Sheryl's memories has returned because she probably won't just leave and she should have wake me up first.

"N-no please god help me. I can't lose her. She's my life." I said weakly not realizing that the tears I had been holding back were starting to fall.

"I'm s-sorry please forgive me." Fuck my stupid! I got an headache.

I tried to call her but it cannot be reached. Yes I got her number since we got married but I never tried to text or call her. What a stupid I am!

"She really left me." I folded my hands.

I was in that situation for a while before I finally left that place.

It will be noon when I get home. I hurriedly got out of my car and went inside. I noticed that it was very quiet when I went up to the room, I didn't see Sheryl and there was no one in the bathroom either, but her things are still there?

"God." I was weakly sit on the bed when I realized that she wasn't really here.

I tried to call her again and while I was doing it, I was shaking with fear at the thought that I might really lose her.

"Come on babe pick up." When the phone rings it revived me but she didn't answer so I tried again. It took a few seconds before it answered.

"S-sheryl where are you?" I immediately said on the other line.

"This is not Sheryl, what do you need from her?" I was surprised by a male voice on the other line.

"Tristan?!" My fists are clenched.

"Oh yeah hahaha are you surprised Rasmus?" He pointedly said. Mother Fucker!

"Why do you have her cell phone, where is she?!" I can't stop being annoyed and angry.

"Well, she's sleeping, it looks like she's tired from crying earlier tsk!" You really are a mother fucker Tristan!

"If you do something bad to her I will kill you!" I heard Tristan laugh on the other line.

"Oh, you are a killer now, not a cheater anymore?" He laughed and said, my whole face got hot with anger.

"Where are you and I'm going to get you asshole!"

"Do you think Sheryl still wants to see you? Come on Rasmus! She's come to her senses and she knows you're the one to blame for what happened to her. Let her go!" It was like cold water was poured on me when I heard that . I know that the time will come when the lost memory of her will come back but I am not ready to face all of this.

"She's my wife Tristan fuck off!" He just laughed again like a fool on the other line.

"I think you won't win her heart again she's very mad and upset to you and I'll take that chance to get her from you. I can take care of her and love her more than my life Rasmus not the way you did! you're just going to fool her!"

"Fuck you Tristan! She can't love you!"

"We'll see Rasmus."

When he finished what he said, he ended the call himself. I punched my fist on the headboard of the bed and I didn't feel that pain because the pain was more dominant here in my heart. I won't let her go to Tristan, I'm selfish. I hope Sheryl chooses and loves me in the end.