Three

Her point of view 

I just sat on the sofa and I could feel my body's weakness, add to that the tiredness I got from cleaning the house. Here I am again! I smiled sadly because I was alone again.

Where is Rasmus going? Probably his friend again. My chest tightens at the thought that he didn't touch the food I made for him. When will he love me? I got up lazily and went back up to his room to get the tray I put on his table. There is not even a bite of the food.

He's unbelievable!

I don't know why he still treats me like that. He really dislike me even more. I immediately took it and thought of feeding it to our pet dog that was also given to me by my parents

I am a dog lover.

I would also like to visit my parents' house but I have changed my mind especially since I feel too lazy to leave. Rasmus is three years older than me and as they say age doesn't matter especially when two people are in love

I laughed and forgot that I was the only one who fell in love and that I was also the only one who was in love with the two of us, it's sad to think about but I can endure everything just to prove to Rasmus that I love him very much.

I stopped, when my phone vibrated and I immediately took it out of my pocket..

From: Chealsy

"Bes, I saw your husband here at the restaurant where my boyfriend and I also ate, he's with someone, I think his friends."

So he planned to eat at the restaurant? I just shook. I didn't reply to her and put my phone's back in my pocket. She's my childhood's best friend that I trust.