Sixty one

Warning: Mature content

R18+

His point of view

Me and Gabriella are in a good relationship now as a friend. I can't get back my feelings for her.

I forgave her despite what she did because it looked like she was guilty.

It's a good thing that Sheryl has already left the room, I wonder what else I can do with her.

Tsk Yes, until now I still didn't believe that the child is mine. By the way, Sheryl moved to the guest room.

When I lay down on the bed, I frowned when my cell phone rang, wondering who could have bothered texting me.

From: Tristan

"Ras let's talk tomorrow here at my resto bar."

Tsk! I don't even reply to Tristan because I don't care about him anymore. He totally destroyed our friendship and the woman I love is taken away by him.

When I couldn't sleep, I got up and thought I'd peek at Sheryl inside her room.

I was able to enter freely because it wasn't locked, she was even surprised to see me

"What are you doing here?" She said stubbornly, is it really normal for pregnant women to be stubborn?

"Why is there a problem?" I said with a naughty smile and I noticed she was wearing lingerie. Suddenly I felt thirsty from what I saw. Fuck!

"Get out!" She pushed me away and pushed me out. I caught both of her wrist causing her to gasped.

"I want to fuck you!" Without hesitation I kissed her gaping lips.

Damn!

I smiled when she didn't hesitate to respond and we both seemed very eager for each other.

I slowly pushed her down on the bed while still kissing her.

"Oh!" Sheryl growled as I touched her bossom over her lingerie and my lips fell on her neck.

"Rasmus Ah!" Damn baby!

My hands travel down her navel and I was a little surprised and shocked by what I have found out. Fuck!

"Baby, you're not wearing panties." I smirked when she blushed at what I said.

"So what's a problem?" That's her stubbornness again.

"Baby you're making my pet angry down there."

I mean to my shaft between my thighs.

She just smiled like a naughty girl.

I grabbed her face and kissed her like a hungry lion. She responded and imitated my moves.

I got even harder when I was free to touch her breast because she's not wearing her bra! I noticed that her breast got bigger and her nipples are stiff.

"Ah! Rasmus!" She grunted when I lick them while caressing her wet womanhood as well. I insert my two fingers in her core. Shit so tight!

"Oh Fuck!" I laughed thinking if I hurt her. She look so upset and restless while she was lying down, Sheryl bit her lower lip as I sped up the movement of my finger inside her core.

"R-rasmus I want you now!" Damn! I grinned at what I heard.

"I want you to beg baby." I said while taking off my pajamas.

"Please fuck me!" Damn! I can't stop loving her voice it's fvcking hot and sexy!

I position myself between her thighs.

I slowly lowered my manhood on her cut then I casually penetrate it which made us both moan in pleasure.

"Uh Shit baby!" I growled as I rode her.

"Oh yes faster!" She demanded.

I accelerated what I did even more, causing both of our eyes to shut. It's just so good.

It didn't take long before we both reached the edge. I did move and just slept next to Sheryl.