Eight

I have only been gone for six months but there are many new things in the house, they have made it even bigger and there are many beautiful flowers around. I am their only child because mom and dad was so busy with our company that I was not followed anymore. We talked while eating lunch.

"Sheryl, how are you?" I smiled at mommy.

"Uh.. I'm okay mom." I answered and take a bite.

"How about you and Rasmus, are you comfortable with each other?" She asked again and I didn't immediately answer. I don't know what to answer and I don't want to lie either but..

"Hey is there a problem Sheryl?" I don't want them to know about us first. How will he treat me because I will definitely be dead to him.

"It's like that.. Ah I mean we've gotten a little better." If I have to lie, I will do it because Rasmus doesn't want it to reach from his parents because he will surely be scolded.

"I'm glad to heard that Sheryl." She said happily.

Sorry mom, but don't worry, Rasmus will be okay with me.

"Alright, finish your food because we have visitors later." I suddenly turned to mommy.

While dad was eating quietly next to mom as if dad wasn't listening.

"Huh who's mom?" She smiled before answering.

"Your friend Tristan." My eyes widened because I knew he was in Canada with his family.

Besides Chealsy, Tristan is my second friend. I admitted that he liked me before because he had confessed once but I told him that I only loved him as a friend.

He has been in Canada for more than two years and since then we haven't talked much. I still remember the last thing he said before he left that he would come back and wait for me.

How will he react when he finds out that I'm married? After I ate I went upstairs and entered my old room. I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I also miss my room that hasn't been changed and still smells good and clean. Because I begged mommy to clean my room every day so Rasmus and I could sleep here when we plan to come here. I just sighed.

When will that happen? and speaking of him, what is he doing now?