Fourty five

Mature content

R18+

His point of view

After we finished eating, we rested on one of the benches on the side. Sheryl was swinging her feet while sitting with me.

Both of us were looking at the people here who went night swimming. The others are on the beach, but most of them are in the pool. You can also hear loud music here and on the beach there are people doing fire dance, drumming, ukulele and someone doing videoke this place is very exclusive.

"Do you want to swim?" Suddenly, I asked her, I thought that Sheryl might be jealous of those who went swimming.

"Huh? how about you? do you want to?" She turned to me and I laughed, obviously she wants to, maybe she's just shy of me.

"Sheryl, why do you seem so shy?" She looked away from what I said.

"Aren't you tired from driving. Well there's still tomorrow, right?" She changed the topic.

"Why me? I'm asking you, besides I'm not tired because I really enjoy being with you right now." I smiled because it was true.

"A-alright come on." She stammered, I smirked because I knew Sheryl was really ashamed of me.

"Let's change clothes first."

After we get dressed, I immediately let her choose where she wants to swim. She's wearing a simple white shirt and short and I'm only wearing shorts so my abs are exposed causing other girls to look at me.

"Oh just at the beach, the pool looks full." She complained, I laughed at her reaction because it was just cute.

"Sure, but let's just go to the shallow part." I answered

When we were in the sea, we slowly submerged our bodies in water that was only up to my chest. I came closer to her and hugged her at the back and the coldness of the water suddenly turned into heat as our bodies came closer and I noticed that we were the only people here.

"Rasmus.." Sheryl softly called my name.

"Can we stay like this for a minute." I said with difficulty because I was starting to get hot.

"I can feel your shaft behind my back." She said shyly and I grinned.

"Hmm why is that a problem my wife? Don't you want that?" I whispered in her ear.

"What the hell? what are you doing I-I thought we were going to swim." I felt the warmth of her body.

"I know you want this too Sheryl." My lips moved down to her neck causing her to moan softly.

"R-rasmus someone might see us." She said with difficulty.

"They won't be able to see us because it's dark in this part and besides, people won't be mind if I will kiss you here." My two hands traveled inside her shirt then cupped her bosoom. Damn!

I kissed her neck again and she hold my hand over her shirt.

"Oh god Rasmus." She growled.

I slowly lowered my left hand while the other one remained inside her shirt. It goes down to her navel and goes inside her shorts. I smiled as I have reached my target and she opened her thighs a bit for easy access causing me to grin.

"Good girl." I whispered in her ear and I licked it and she moaned.

"Oh! Rasmus why are you doing this to me you making insane." She said hoarsely.

My finger rubbed the center of her womanhood causing her to moan again. Damn!

"Ah! Rasmus." I inserted one of my fingers into her womanhood.

"Sssh keep quiet baby, someone will hear you." I said with a smile.

"Oh shit ah! so good." Sheryl moaned softly and I poked a finger inside causing her to spread her thigh even more. Fuck baby! I fingered her fast and she covered her mouth preventing her from moaning loudly. My shaft has been ready for a while now. I stopped what I was doing and lowered my shorts a little as well as the boxer I was wearing and let my shaft out freely.

"Baby bend over, I'm going to take you behind." I reluctantly said that she immediately nodded and obeyed. I don't care anymore! All I want is to take her right here.

We both moaned softly as I successfully inserted my shaft into her core and I grabbed her waist.

"Damn baby fuck!" I was so quick to make love to her as if I was in a race.

"Oh yes more." Your moans is making me crazy Sheryl shit!

It didn't take long for us to reach the edge. I know there is a possibility that I could get Sheryl pregnant and I am ready to hold her accountable because I love her.