Thirty nine

His point of view

After a few minutes we arrived at the house. My lips were smiling as I opened the car door for her and she came out quietly. I went around the back of the car and carefully took her things.

"It seems all familiar." She suddenly said when I was in front of her.

"Yes of course this is our home Sheryl." She looked away and did not answer me.

"Come, let's go inside." I happily told her and she just nodded in response.

I don't know she's silence the whole ride, she didn't move and just looked out the window.

When I finished bringing her stuff into our room, I looked back at her, who was now dumbfounded as if she was thinking about something. I slowly approached Sheryl causing her to turn to me.

"Hey are you okay?" I said worried.

"R-asmus." She softly called my name while staring at me seriously.

"Yes what is it?" I want to ask.

"R-asmus I mean, I'm fine." She said suddenly, and laughing a little.

"Okay, are you hungry? I'll call and order pizza for us maybe you're just hungry." She just nodded in response and I immediately looked for the pizza delivery contact number.

A few minutes later, the pizza I ordered arrived. We both ate quietly in the living room, a bit far from where we were sitting. I thought to moved a little towards her, which made her turn around.

"Sheryl I know you can't remember me for now, but can you trust me?" She didn't answer me.

"Are you afraid of me?" I added but I was surprised when she bowed.

"Hey, what's wrong." I said worriedly and she didn't answer me again. God!

"Sheryl look, I don't know what you're thinking, but I hope you trust me. I promise that I won't hurt you." Seriously, I suddenly panicked when I heard her soft sobs, so I came closer to her and I hesitated whether to hug her but I did.

"I'm sorry, if I said something wrong. Hey hush my love." I stroked her back.

"I-I'm tired, I-I want to go to sleep." She said softly, my heart suddenly hurt when I saw her face with tears that I immediately wiped away.

"Okay, I'll take you to bed hush please stop crying you're hurting me my love." I carry her up like a newlywed.

After awhile I stared at her sleeping face for a few minutes. She's so beautiful I can't lose her. I promise I'll get back everything. I won't let Tristan take you from me you're mine and only mine Sheryl.