Seven

Her point of view 

I heard the last thing he said. Am I stupid? He is more stupid than me, I watched a movie and then suddenly he switched it. How rude? He should be greatful because I'm afraid of him so I can't hit him. I just went to the kitchen and ate breakfast alone because I knew he wouldn't join me. You will see that Rasmus! You'll be mine, not now but soon.

I will make sure you'll regret everything. Enough of this drama Sheryl! I immediately ate the food I had prepared. What is good to do now? Okay, I'm going to visit my parents because this guy is very irritating! After I finished eating, I immediately went up to my room to take a shower and get dressed. Let me tell him first so he knows where I'm going. He was very focused on the basketball he was watching. When I was behind him, I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm going to visit my parents." I was nervous.

"So what?" He turned to me rudely.

There was a trace of annoyance on his face and he looked back at what he was watching.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, I'm just letting you know..." I said calmly.

" I don't care where you want to go, don't talk to me and get lost!" He said without looking at me and I just sighed. I sadly left the house while my chest was tightening.