Running into you

Waking up in the middle of the night, still only in my lingerie set and red silk robe. I felt an aching pain in my throat, and instead of using the intercom to get a servant to bring me water. Instead I decided to go get it myself. Slipping on the heels I wore to dinner (cuz let's face it, wearing sexy ass heels makes everything an event) I opened my sock drawer there I kept the flashlight and opened my room door to enter a dark and empty hallway. I travelled through the hallway passing the doors to the stairs case and walked down the stairs passing the living room to goto the kitchen.

"I see you're up Miss Auburn, why is that?" turning my head to the living room, sitting by the fire with his feet kicked up on the coffee table, shirtless wearing his silk pj bottoms, socks and holding a book in his hand. He was still looking down at the book and the house was fairly dark. So I had no idea that he saw me.

"Oh... Just wanted some water" before taking another step, he was no longer on the chair but the book was and I felt his presence right behind. Just knowing that he moved so quickly gave me chills.

"But you didn't call in for an escort or a servant, why is that?" He spoke into my hear, with a low whisper. That also gave me chills that ran down my spine. He was just so sexy, so devilishly handsome and so... Mysterious it made me want him but I knew I could never do that. Not to myself and not to Aaron who's probably worried sick like my family.

"I didn't want to bother anyone-"

"So why didn't you call me?" His hand brushed down my arm, giving me goose bumps. His touch made me want him, I then felt as he brushed his lips against my shoulder leaving kisses on it. "You know I never did tell you what I wanted from you" he said between pecks. Tipping my head back, I moaned softly as I tried to contain myself.

"What do you want from me?" I replied

"To have you for myself... Sadly that can't be done, so just to make you like me would be good enough" stopping myself. I pulled away and spin around to look at him.

"Leo..."

"It won't hurt, I promise. And after that you can go home- if you wish"

For some odd reason, when he said that I didn't think about wanting to go home, I thought the opposite. Staying with him and being immortal. The thought spoke to me, physically and mentally. I trusted the thought. But I couldn't make up my mind though, the thought of leaving my love ones for Eternal life with a guy I barely knew did also scare me.

"Let me think about it.."

Without realizing he stepped closer, he grabbed onto my hips and pulled me in to him. Pressing my hand against his solid muscular chest, he smiled down at me before pulling me into a kiss. Almost hypnotzing me, it was like I was falling into a trance, a state of mind I never wanted to leave. With his lips crashing against mine, tasting him and wanting more. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me up from my bum, letting my thick legs wrap around him. Pressing my back against the wall, his lips travel from my lips to my neck,.

"Leo... Le-" I moaned a little louder than I should have. But didn't care because he and I were the only two here besides the three maids and three servants he had that slept in their quarters which was a little furnished house connected next door. Holding me with one hand, he used the other to fumble with my robe to get it open "Leo.... I- I can't" after a moment. He stopped before he respectfully put me down.

"Give me a few nights to think about your offer," He nodded his head

"Very well"

Forgetting about my water I ran back upstairs and to my room without my flash light- that I guess I must have dropped before. Closing the door behind me, I ran and hopped back into my bed. Wrapping myself into my sheets, I could still feel his lips, his hands... Is everything and I didn't like it. It was as if everytime he kissed me I was given more hypnotizing poison of sort but what ever it was. I didn't want it to stop.