Seriously...

Popping my head up, I raised an eye brow as I grabbed onto the couch.

"How in the hell?"

"What you see yesterday, seductive plan to piss you off and hypnotize him into doing two things, giving me his blood and forgetting about you" she said proudly "Took enough blood to do the transfusion myself, now look at that bitch. I might be a maid for eternity but I'll be the maid of a sexy multi millionaire that gets to use and abuse my body whenever he feels like. While you'll die sad and alone"

re-evaluating the situation, I looked down at my bottle next to a knocked out Aaron and flipped over the couch. Her confused unsure what I was doing, I grabbed the bottle and swung it like a baseball bat against her head, Soaking her and my hands in red wine. She staggered almost falling over before taking the broken half bottle and shoving it in her chest. In her chest, knowing it wasn't going to kill her but will stun be for a bit.

A wooden stake or a gun, even a knife would have done me some use right now, but with little leeway time I grabbed my jacket, dropped the bottle and ran out to the car. Starting it up and driving home, it was the safest place for me to go in the moment.

Once getting home, and in the house, I ran up to my room without saying hi to my sister or her fiancé drake. In my room, I pulled out the mirror from my bag.

"Show me Leo!"

The light and colour faded before going to him, speaking to another maid- walking towards... My old room?

"Lilith did what?!!? That sneaky bitch!!!" he then kicked open the door to see the room empty. Looking at my desk he picked up the letter I left and read it out loud, raising an eye brow shaking his head with laughter "Camille is gone... Couldn't be, she'd never- oh what's this?" That's when he saw the escape plan written put, in Liliths's writing.

"That's Lilith's writing" said the maid I never learned the name of, pointed out. Leo then took it up in his hand and compared the two pages, before looking back at her.

"Where is Lilith? "

"Not here sir. She said she was sent put on official business"

"But I didn't send her out for anything" he said as he spun around and leaned against the desk. "Oh, she better watch out when she gets back. I promise it won't be pretty"

Swiping the screen away, I moved it. "Disappear" the image then desolved onto my reflection once again.

With a smile, I laid back on my bed with the mirror in my hand, still in my heels and makeup and fell asleep. Letting my mind wonder, trying to piece back together my life from the broken remains...