Surprise Surprise

It's been two days since I've gotten home and no one has told Aaron that I was back because I wanted to surprise him myself. still having the key to his house because he lived alone at the age of 20 (and me being 19), I threw on a black lace bra set with half cut stockings, along with the black white and gold steelers jersey he got me paired with black stilettos and makeup done to perfection. My hair ran down my body in a slightly messy but sexy way that looked presentable, I threw a trench coat over myself and I drove my way to Aarons house.

Once inside I found my way to his couch, dimmed the light, went to the kitchen to grab two wine glasses for the wine I had brought along with me. Placing them down on the coffee table, I took off my trench coat and laid it down before sitting on the couch.

When he came home that evening I heard the door open and the sounds I heard where a little... Off.

It was rough sound, hearing the door open which was then followed by sloppy noises and giggling.... Both male and female giggling.

"Babe, what I want to do with you. It should be criminal" his voice was rough and... Horny, I could tell that he had drank a bit but it wasn't too badly in his system. Enough to be tipsy but not enough to not know what he was doing.

"I swooore you have a girl friend tho" the female's voice rang, sounding scary familiar to me.

"The bitch disappeared a few months back. Don't know where she is and after a month. Didn't care, now come'ere "

He said it, my heart stopped. I tried to stay faithful, I got the same.opportunities, better ones and instead my ass came back to this fucker. This lying, cheating, filipino fuck boy. He might have been a mix breed of black and Asian but he still categorizes as an asshole. And a fucker and a nasty little bitch.

Sitting up with my legs crossed and my lips glossed. I folded my hands on my lap and watched as they swung the corner pretty much eating each others faces.

I coughed loud and extra, clearing my throat, with a sharp look in my eye. The two looked at me startled, the girl looked like someone I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it when she gasped. And Aaron, that beautiful asshole, the man looked mortified.

"... Camille" getting up, I took my bottle and my trench coat which also had my keys in the pocket and stepped into his face.

"I hope you rot in hell you disgusting little prick, you make me sick" looking at him, staring him in the eyes, I took the back of my hand and swung it. Slapping him roughly across the face, bluntly with no mercy. And as he staggered back I turned to the girl, black hair, white girl, a lot of makeup. Her cheek bones were defined though, like one other person I knew...

We looked at each other for a moment, before I pieced it together. Throwing my hand onto her hair, I entwined my hand with her hair and ripped it off.

Just as I thought...

"Lilith, you sneaky whore" Slapping her across the face once, she staggered back as Aaron grabbed me by my forearm.

"Who do you think you are, hitting my company" dropping the stuff on my other hand, I spun and ripped my arm out of his grip.

"Not even a hello, or a I missed you, or a fucking I can't believe your here. FUCK YOU" I yelled in his face before kicking him straight in the balls. As he fell over a bit to groan in pain, I grabbed onto his head and kneed him in the face. Watching him tip and fall over, I stepped over my stuff and faced Lilith.

"You wanted me gone, I get. But my boyfriend?! The fuck- you were like a sister to me, how could you"

"Not everything you want in life you get-"

"Well not everyone I know is a scheming bitch who sleeps with every nigga with a dick" I snapped back

Grabbing her by her real hair, I threw her against the stairscase before kicking her in the stomach. She then grabbed me by my leg and threw me off with such strength, causing me to fly back against the couch, knocking the couch over. Fuck.... That can't be... She's a vampire